What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

Keep hoping. We got three cases so there's no way friends and family will be drinking it all before Saturday. Or, will we? :D

Any requests?

View attachment 228077

If you ever feel like muling, people can put in, and pay for their order online - then send you the order number for p/u.
This is a nice way to get multiples of the limited beer.

How was the 11? the 10 was phenomenal

If you ever feel like muling, people can put in, and pay for their order online - then send you the order number for p/u.
This is a nice way to get multiples of the limited beer.

How was the 11? the 10 was phenomenal
Yeah, I definitely know the routine. I mule a few cases every time. Just three cases this time, so the total of six cases was reasonable. I'm happy to mule good beer. I can check with interested folks on here via DM when I'm headed up there. Let me know. I live near Flemington for pickup.

The 11th Anniversary Beer was very good. I had a Green later that I think was still better. It's hard to beat the classics.

I usually seek ABV of 7% or less... But I'll try what ever and see if I can find something to trade.
Julius, Alter Ego, Bright Fine Gold are all 6.8%. Green is 7.5%, if you're willing to go a little over 7. I'll bring a few along for sampling.

I had a Oskar Blues "G'Knight" last night and it was good. It's a red ale but on the lighter side of the ususal reds sorta like a red ipa (or so it tasted to me). a little pricey @ $10.00 a 4-pack but it is a nice change.
Just reading through the first 2 pages of the thread and LOL'd at this... $10 a 4 pack was pricey 12 years ago

Back
Top Bottom