What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

Weyerbacher imperial pumpkin.

Eh.

Remember raving about it in years past. This time around seemed kinda syrupy. Not bad by any means but didn't blow my mind either.

My beer guy ran me down with this small batch brewer. Dbl jack you got compition.

u3yrupas.jpg

Last edited:
Rookie mistake , I have only been smart for a week or so. Maine beer company. Lunch ipa. Jshort would like :-D

Is it just me or did double jack lose some of its luster? Last couple bottles I had just didn't do it for me like it used to.

Is it just me or did double jack lose some of its luster? Last couple bottles I had just didn't do it for me like it used to.

The last bottle I had was a little off, thought maybe it was bad because I bought it from a new secret source, but yeah, you're right.

Picked up a 12 pack of Great Lakes Oktoberfest - VERY smooth . I don't think it's quite Ayinger or Hacker-Pschorr but damn close !
On tap this stuff would be dangerously good

Last edited:
Terrapin Hopsecutioner

Good. And entertaining!

Tapatalk is not letting me upload pics! New policy or iOS 7 thing?

Allagash Curieux

My Dad is visiting this weekend, so splurged on a bottle.

Wow! That is the technical term. Layers of flavor, interesting feel,
has just a hint of sour on the nose, but no sour in the flavor profile.

After drinking this and a few others, was not able to post 'right now' - but worthy of noting while still feeling its affects.

this is a stock pic - what we shared was bottled june, 2013. I like the 750ml format. Fits in the wine rack, prices nicely relative to wine. Can get a few more pours/people out of it.

allagash-curieux.jpg

That Allagash is a tasty brew. I bought some a week ago, but this Indian Summer is killing my vibe on the dark beer..... I know, it's not really dark beer.

My beer drinking taste is heavily influenced by the weather. :)

Back
Top Bottom