What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

njmark

Professional Cyclist
So far tonight, a Coney Island Brewing Mermaid Pilsner which I liked quite a bit and I haven't liked many pils lately, and a Mispillion Space Otter which not that it's bad but it tasted a little bit like cheese at first which I have to say was not expected.

jackx

image.jpeg

This goes well with Thai food. However I like the draught version much more than when canned.

Kaleidopete

Tried two places today for the 120 minute ipa, sold out.
So I got the Emperor Norton. Dry-Hopped ale with apricots. 9.0 alc. 1 pint 6 oz. $10
This is pretty good stuff! I thought it was harsh, until I started drinking it. I got used to it quickly.
I bought the because my son owns a bar in San Francisco named Emperor Norton

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Had this over the weekend. This is the first beer that I've had that compares with Heady Topper. Tastes very similar, Awesome.

0d52a76ff952b90f122a711aeb69909a_320x320.jpg

Local micro-brew in Yardley, PA. Seems like the water in that area produces some great beer (Neshaminy Creek) If you can find it buy it (or steal it).

Tim
P.S. Not my Photo, stolen from the innner-webs.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Had this over the weekend. This is the first beer that I've had that compares with Heady Topper. Tastes very similar, Awesome.

0d52a76ff952b90f122a711aeb69909a_320x320.jpg

Local micro-brew in Yardley, PA. Seems like the water in that area produces some great beer (Neshaminy Creek) If you can find it buy it (or steal it).

Tim
P.S. Not my Photo, stolen from the innner-webs.

oh my - not far away at all - combine with neshaminy mtb trip for a great day....

Top Bottom