What are you watching now?

VanDbtRiver

I eat meat and have kids, so I had to tap out at episode 1.5 of Dahmer… I also get nauseous on most of the rides at land of make believe. So watching thursday night football is good

iman29

Haven’t stopped by for a while.

Finished all 4 seasons of “In The Dark” the story lines are good but it got repetitive after a while. There’s supposed to be another season coming but who knows.

In between I have been watching F1 Drive to Survive and even tho it’s about races from 2019,2020 etc I’m totally hooked. So much so that I find myself reading the latest news articles about F1 racing series and now I recognize all the names and faces of the drivers.

When I was a couch potato I was very into NASCAR on Sundays but never realized F1 has only 10 teams with 20 drivers. The camera views seem much more detailed for the Netflix series than any other coverage. Crazy speeds.

ekuhn

Watched The Good Nurse.

Kind of crazy no one ever stopped him at the previous hospitals and I have friends that worked in that hospital during that time. Just a wild story.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Watched The Good Nurse.

Kind of crazy no one ever stopped him at the previous hospitals and I have friends that worked in that hospital during that time. Just a wild story.

Kinda nuts many people ratted him out just to be told to STFU.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
just rewatched

A, My Name is Alex

maybe the high water mark of any sitcom of the time.
They weren't astute enough to remove the laugh track.

Lost a bunch of friends in HS to car accidents and self inflicted.
the questions you ask.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Finished Severance (Apple) last night. Goddamn this show is good. If you like Black Mirror, you'll enjoy this. The season ended on such an awesome note. Can't wait for season 2.

Watched The Goldfinch the night before. Also very good, but in a totally different way.

MMuller

Just caught 2021 documentary Pine Mud on PBS. Really great. They're lucky to have such a dedicated advocate in the Pinelands. Really mirrors maintaining cycling in parks, the line between use and misuse.
What I don't understand is litter. Ok, you want to get in the woods and tear ass around. But what makes someone toss all the Miller lites you just drank out the window? By virtue of being there don't you have some sort of appreciation of the natural setting?

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
1883 because im a boomer who loves westerns
Figured i do this before i start yellowstone.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wednesday fan here too!!

Also watching Catching Killers... Meh. It's a very glossed over conclusions about how the cops finally caught killers like BTK and the happy face killer. I keep watching it but I think I'd rather watch more in depth mini series about these killers. Haven't made it to the Dahmer mini series yet. I feel like I have to watch that one on an empty stomach so I don't violently vomit all over the place.

Top Bottom