What are you watching now?

Watched the series Haunted house of Bly Manor or some shit. It was boring and drawn out.

Do not recommend.
Is that a sequel to haunting of hill house? Saw that and didn't really look into it much. Been concentrating on Lovecraft Country but that finished this past Sunday.

Is that a sequel to haunting of hill house? Saw that and didn't really look into it much. Been concentrating on Lovecraft Country but that finished this past Sunday.
It’s not a sequel but it’s the same cast. It’s a decent story there just about 3 episodes in the middle that dragged.

Stick with Breaking Bad, its well worth it. Once you get into season 3 and beyond, things just escalate like crazy. At the end of every season, its just how do you take it higher and further than this? But they do. You'll be binging well before then. And after its all over and you catch your breath, then watch all of Narcos on Netflix and Better Call Saul.
This is also my experience. Take a bit to get going but then it takes off like a bat out of hell. We binged watched 3 episodes the other night we are in season 5. Crayzee

We started watching Ratched on Netflix, about the earlier years of nurse ratched from one flew over the cuckoo nest. Stars Sarah Paulson - very good so far.

My Octopus Teacher just started playing after David Attenboroughs film. Man that guy loves Octopussy for 90 minutes!

OTOH i liked the David Attenborough film just for the images. I already know the world is fucked. Imagine if we banned selling meat for a few years...

My Octopus Teacher just started playing after David Attenboroughs film. Man that guy loves Octopussy for 90 minutes!

OTOH i liked the David Attenborough film just for the images. I already know the world is fucked. Imagine if we banned selling meat for a few years...
Imagine if we banned procreation for a few years?

Factory farming really oughta be illegal, that's really a tortured existence for those animals. And it would be great for the environment (and healthcare). But it would significantly reduce the amount of meat available. People would be forced to buy from local animal farmers, or go hunt it themselves. And it would probably get expensive. But that's good I'm my head; a lot of chronic disease is associated with the overconsumption of animals (and junk/processed food).

finished Breaking Bad the other night. wow.

watched the follow up El Camino movie - it was good until the end then it was Meh. I don't want to spoiler it for anyone who hasnt seen it but it didnt make sense where the license plate on the car said he was being dropped off, vs where the road sign marker said he was. oh well.

Now we started watching Better Call Saul which I keep falling asleep so I guess so far its meh.

‘Kiss the ground’
A lot of things I did not know. Yes I know my Tesla isn’t going to save the world but it’s a start!
I just wish there was a reasonable place to shop for organic foods. $10 for organic strawberries! The whole world needs to adapt and that is the true challenge. We humans in the developed world don’t know what hunger is. We over produce and over consume.

Wife and I were searching for a watch together. We were recommended The Queens Gambit. 1st episode did not disappoint so we shall see. Somehow someway a mini series about chess to keep our short attention span hooked is the challenge.

Now we started watching Better Call Saul which I keep falling asleep so I guess so far its meh.
You are broken.
Please try again.

Last edited:
Wife and I were searching for a watch together. We were recommended The Queens Gambit. 1st episode did not disappoint so we shall see. Somehow someway a mini series about chess to keep our short attention span hooked is the challenge.
Came here to say this.
We are probably midway through, and it’s just great.
Everyone is all bummed it’s not a true story, but it’s a great story. Deal.
37% chance it ends in sadness though.

Also watched Borat Subsequent Moviefilm.
While it will never match the original-
which I saw in the theater with my wife, her teenage nephews (are you sure their mom said it was okay?!?) and sitting next to my MiL (dildo scenes were awkward), Borat2 is worth a watch just to Rudy rub one out on camera.

Ooops. Spoiler alert.

Back
Top Bottom