Western Monmouth County Trail Build

We are heading back to Millstone to work on the new Mine Hill trail this Saturday (7/16) from 9am to 12pm.

Last month we completed the climb out to the bowl, on Saturday we will fix an existing line and begin the loop to connect to the bowl area. Please come out if you are available, this trail is really fun to ride and its designed for todays style of riding.

Post up if you can make it, I need to know how many tools to bring.

Thanks!

Perrineville Volunteer Crew.jpg

We are on for the trail build tomorrow at Perrineville, the temps are cooling down and it will be a high of upper 70's, which will be nicer working weather.

If getting out to Millstone is an issue with the price of gas, folks can meet at Big Brook Park in Marlboro and I can shuttle volunteers out to Perrineville in the Park System bus. Let me know if you are interested, I can save you a seat on the bus. We can sing camp songs and have a grand old time.

Trail Build, 9am-12pm.
95 Pine Hill Rd Millstone

Cheers

Yesterday was a surprisingly good turn out for July. We cleared new trail to the bowl and did some rock work to make sure we sweat enough.

We'll be back on August 20th to continue, mark your calendar.

Thanks Jerry, @w_b, Larry, Shane, Brian, and Brett and Troy who left early.

20220716_113616.jpg

Hey folks, we are working on the new trail in Perrineville this Sunday, 9/18 from 9am-12pm.

Please come out and help if you can, this is the start of a network of trails in this area that will provide multi-use flow trails.

Post up if you can make it, I need to know how many tools to bring.

Thanks!

Park here.
95 Pine Hill Rd

I went down Pine Hill Rd. about 6:45pm today and there was what looked like a white county pickup parked on the Access Rd. -Hopefully he got to the downed tree!

Wife didn't have any patients until the afternoon so I brought her here for her first ride on these trails this morning. That view from the lookout is impressive.

Sick looking ledge. any guidance on where i can find it. I have been this trail a lot lately and am digging it
We are working on the trail every Wednesday from 3pm- 5pm. There is a lot more fun stuffs to build, I just need the labor.

Also we are working Saturday from 9am-12pm on the trail.

Please come out Saturday 10/15 from 9am-12pm to help build NEW trail if you are available.

The only thing preventing us from gaining some cool new trails in Monmouth County is a labor force.

This trail will be a part of a network of trails we will be renovating.

I'll supply tools, bring your bike to ride after.

95 Pine Hill Rd

Please respond if you are coming.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom