We ride for Uncle Jerry!!

Expanded hood ride today. Tested out the Amazon Rock Bros. bar mitts …..they will work but there is no comparison to my Revelate Pogies.
https://strava.app.link/uWUQNc9UWvb
1671658703811.png

Uncle Jerry caught Covid and passed Christmas Day. He was mostly comfortable and we had some time to share stories and listen to some of his favorite music with family
1AF5E032-60ED-4F4B-99B7-258950F47D8A.jpeg

A1077350-7D4F-4BED-89CA-0392139947D0.jpeg

30D23167-4678-4602-8892-934914ABD763.jpeg

I’m a little delayed posting. Shortly after … I caught it and my heart didn’t respond well and I ended up in the hospital for a few days. I’m out now in isolation but should be fine.

We have all become a little more comfortable / relaxed living with Covid around us. Please remember to be especially mindful of our elders and susceptible loved ones and keep them safe.

I’m so sorry to hear about Uncle Jerry bud. His smile was always big and bright and made me
smile in return. May you find some comfort in loving memories and time with your family. I also hope you recover quickly and completely and I hope we get together for a ride soon.

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. Jerry lived a full life. Traveled to every Continent. Every State. And nearly every country. Many you can no longer visit. He saw the Rat Pack in Vegas, Judy Garland at Newport and the Queens coronation in London. He was loved and he’ll be missed.

Uncle Jerry caught Covid and passed Christmas Day. He was mostly comfortable and we had some time to share stories and listen to some of his favorite music with family
View attachment 203731
View attachment 203730
View attachment 203732
I’m a little delayed posting. Shortly after … I caught it and my heart didn’t respond well and I ended up in the hospital for a few days. I’m out now in isolation but should be fine.

We have all become a little more comfortable / relaxed living with Covid around us. Please remember to be especially mindful of our elders and susceptible loved ones and keep them safe.
Condolences to you and your family. I've really enjoyed the Uncle Jerry posts in this thread, where I am often a fly on the wall. Know that his smile and awesome attitude was quite inspirational, and he will live on here through your posts.

Very happy that you pulled through, what a scare. Stay strong and remember that there is a lot of support in this group if you need to vent. PM any time.

Back
Top Bottom