WARN NJDEP

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Quadtard does write like a girl
How do we know your a quadtard
Because a moto wouldn't take the time to whine
He would just weave those rocks like a champ
Your dad enjoyed moto back in the 90s your a stain on his manlyhood.
Here's a secret Chubbs motos fucking hate you too šŸ¤£

serviceguy

If I could consider myself a ā€˜MT bikerā€™ I would be triggered by the reference to Joe Biden as my ā€˜godā€™ but especially by the assumption that I would buy a Prius. Also my farts donā€™t smell (most of the time).

Reactions: don

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
This person clearly suffers from insecurity issues.

Here's a secret Chubbs motos fucking hate you too šŸ¤£
As a former moto guy, exactly. Motos want singletrack too, the more technical the better. The second a quad gets loose on a trail itā€™s instantly widened and dumbed down.

Reactions: don

ryderX

View attachment 166578
On left of Pink coming over from The Maze before heading up Tally Hoe today. Also noticed a camo trail camera on left just before Tally Hoe pointing towards this literary gem. Not sure who the camera belongs to but itā€™s attached to the tree with the park sign stating ā€œno motorized vehiclesā€.

For sure thereā€™s a few pics on that cam of me staring at this and shaking my head in disbelief.

Jeez!
I would have pulled the card from the game camera.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's

So much copy editing needed. šŸ˜¬

www100xHaHaHaCom-grammar!c703c1c2_GrammarIsTheDifferenceBetweenKnowingYourShitAndKnowingYoureS...jpg

JORBA Stephens

View attachment 166578
On left of Pink coming over from The Maze before heading up Tally Hoe today. Also noticed a camo trail camera on left just before Tally Hoe pointing towards this literary gem. Not sure who the camera belongs to but itā€™s attached to the tree with the park sign stating ā€œno motorized vehiclesā€.

For sure thereā€™s a few pics on that cam of me staring at this and shaking my head in disbelief.

Jeez!
Looks desperate. Anyway, use the app and attach the photo or call 877-WARN DEP.

Carruz27

I would have pulled the card from the game camera.
Feel free. Wasnā€™t going to assume, said poet planted itā€¦DNR? Merely the messenger.

Never had any issues with motorcycles back there, always cordial on both sides. That stretch of trail has always had those rocks and logs on it, at least for the past decade Iā€™ve been riding in there. Aggro ATV new found entitlement at its finest.

#StephensISrocks!!!

Carruz27

Looks desperate. Anyway, use the app and attach the photo or call 877-WARN DEP.

Thanks, will keep that in mind. Didnā€™t find this particular note sighting to be ā€œlife threateningā€, no run in with ATV and/or rider. Passing that along if for whatever reason things were to escalate and the app or number were needed.

serviceguy

we put rocks on the trails?
Right, damn MT bikers been busy here in Ringwood, so many rocks on the trial. I hear Jungle is even worse.
Feel free. Wasnā€™t going to assume, said poet planted itā€¦DNR? Merely the messenger.
There's always the chance to go from being right to being wrong with just a little impulsive action. Do Not Resuscitate? What?
Never had any issues with motorcycles back there, always cordial on both sides.
Is that area allowed to motorcycles? Not sure I'm totally on board with cordial 'law breaking'...

mtn

Department of Natural Resources aka DEP.

You donā€™t need a life-threatening situation to call the WARN DEP number. There is destruction of park property occurring. That is enough.

Mtbdog

Never had any issues with motorcycles back there, always cordial on both sides. That stretch of trail has always had those rocks and logs on it, at least for the past decade Iā€™ve been riding in there. Aggro ATV new found entitlement at its finest.

#StephensISrocks!!!
All cameras whether DNR or privately owned has to have a name and address or DNR # clearly posted on camera.
Using nails is a no-no also.

jackx

All cameras whether DNR or privately owned has to have a name and address or DNR # clearly posted on camera.
Using nails is a no-no also.
I saw the camera as SSP on Friday, and noticed it was strapped to the tree with a cable with lock. The crybaby note was there too and at the time I thought that maybe it was written by some quadtard's sister....not like he'd have a girlfriend.

Mtbdog

Cabled and locked because they know anyone walking along can take the camera and there is nothing they can do about it. DNR has no responsibility to private property left on their properties. If you want to pile it on, cameras are not allowed by trails,parking lots etc.
Can I ask why the 5 guys threat? We're just a bunch of fart smelling mtb'er right. Must suck to hate your life.

xc62701

As I was leaving trail maintenance today I saw and videoā€™d 3 moto riders coming out of the Tilcon lake trail. They bailed on the road and took off. Then I went up til to the station road lot and what do you know, they were the same 3 riders coming out of the trails.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions