Video from MCBP Race

Awesome run Chris ! If it wasnt for that spill you would of that #1 spot .. Regardless , good riding man as usual. Are you going to do the on in Plattekill ?

Last edited:
Good job man, especially since you've only had your DH bike for a couple of weeks. But that no-glove thing still makes me cringe. Hah.

Yeah, I kick myself over the stupid fall in the mud. Oh well.

Moving up to cat 2 for the Plattekill race next week. Anyone else racing or riding there?

Moving up to cat 2 for the Plattekill race next week. Anyone else racing or riding there?

I was thinking about racing the Gravity East Series on Jun 2/3. Just to try it out. I'm not sure my AM bike could hang. Should be fun...

I was thinking about racing the Gravity East Series on Jun 2/3. Just to try it out. I'm not sure my AM bike could hang. Should be fun...

Give it a shot. You were doing fine when we rode last weekend. Most important thing is to pre-ride, study the lines, and memorize the course.

Major bragging rights if you place in a DH event with an all mountain rig....

You saw the track already. It's the same one from the Pro GRT. The only sketchy part is the rock garden depending on how you hit it. I think that everywhere else an AM might be faster than a full DH rig.

Back
Top Bottom