Union County Freeholders

terrabike01

Isn't there enough people in Watchung already? Placed is packed most days 7 days a week when the weather is nice out. I guess they are trying to compete with the Disneyland they are building in Essex County at South Mountain. What does all this mean? Your taxes will be going up very soon. Who do you think is gonna pay for all that?

Sven Migot

Isn't there enough people in Watchung already? Placed is packed most days 7 days a week when the weather is nice out. I guess they are trying to compete with the Disneyland they are building in Essex County at South Mountain. What does all this mean? Your taxes will be going up very soon. Who do you think is gonna pay for all that?
My taxes went up during the time I read your post...and typed this...and that...

goodvibe

Just leave it be. Same thing with SoMo. Just leave it be.

rlb

They are required to have a master plan, and are required to seek public input as part of the process. A consultant writes the plan for them, so they're just doing what they have to in the end. And that's just asking for ideas, no need to listen to them!

rlb

With that said, speak up. Maybe it's futile, but maybe something has changed and your voice may be heard this time. Only one way to find out....

goodvibe

With that said, speak up. Maybe it's futile, but maybe something has changed and your voice may be heard this time. Only one way to find out....
Nothing has changed and nothing is going to change until there is a change in the Freeholders and a change in who has the money. Until then, just leave it be. There is finally somewhat of a balance there again.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Nothing has changed and nothing is going to change until there is a change in the Freeholders and a change in who has the money. Until then, just leave it be. There is finally somewhat of a balance there again.

I would agree that we've gotten back to a good vibe again. People are only mad when the government tells them to, otherwise everyone is usually nice.

terrabike01

The 1st sentence summed it up perfectly. Its the same crap in Essex County. No change in Freeholders and $=No MTB Until that century comes mask up and enjoy the trails!

Top Bottom