UFC 112 PPV locations near princeton?

PatrickBrown

anyone know of a sports bar or restaurant that is showing UFC saturday night in the princeton area?

I'm meeting up with a friend from PA and looking for a central location

thanks all

Pat

I've been looking for a place myself. The only ones i have found have been in the Edison area. Fox and the Hound, Champps, and North Brunswick Pub.

Let me know if you find anything else.

What about Buffalo Wild Wings in North Brunswick?

hoots in princeton was the only place I could come up with, I usually do chammps but I need to get a little bit closer to PA this time.

I was just wondering about that buffalo wings place..... been there once and remember the TVs

Pat

hoots in princeton was the only place I could come up with, I usually do chammps but I need to get a little bit closer to PA this time.

I was just wondering about that buffalo wings place..... been there once and remember the TVs

Pat

I have confirmation, I have a friend that works there. Does your friend gamble? The fights have already happened. If he doesnt know this you could take all the winners!:D

I have confirmation, I have a friend that works there. Does your friend gamble? The fights have already happened. If he doesnt know this you could take all the winners!:D

lol too funny walter, unfortunately this guy knows that..... I could use the extra loot though.

went to hooters, it was crowded, kind of sucked,

I dont think I will go there again for ufc. also the fight wasnt such a great fight card..... renzo gracie looked terrible. was BJ penn even really there? congrats to frankie edgar though.
Anderson Silva..... umm what an ass....

Anderson Silva..... umm what an ass....

At times this guy used to be one of my favorite fighters. Now he just needs to be taught a lesson. I don't know who will be able to do that though. GSP? Perhaps...I am not banking on Silva moving up to heavyweight like people have been discussing...

At times this guy used to be one of my favorite fighters. Now he just needs to be taught a lesson. I don't know who will be able to do that though. GSP? Perhaps...I am not banking on Silva moving up to heavyweight like people have been discussing...

last rumor I heard was that silva was considering cutting down to 170.

Silva will be fighting GSP next at 170.

Agreed that the fights were mostly a letdown. I thought it was great that people were chanting Maia's (sp?) name during the fight. For a guy with so much talent (Silva) to act like that was just sad. The only thing that might have salvaged his reputation was if he ko'd him.

Silva will be fighting GSP next at 170.

Agreed that the fights were mostly a letdown. I thought it was great that people were chanting Maia's (sp?) name during the fight. For a guy with so much talent (Silva) to act like that was just sad. The only thing that might have salvaged his reputation was if he ko'd him.

I heard that Dana's "punishment" if you will would be that Silva's next fight would be an undercard fight. I don't see that happening though since he banks them a lot of dough...

Too bad they couldn't give him a yellow card like they would've in Pride. You're right, I doubt they'll do anything to him unless he stops being a draw. I hope GSP beats him down.

I felt the same way watching that fight as I did watching TUF heavyweights. The UFC needs some way to force the action. Silva isn't the only one guilty of not engaging. Look at Machida's last fight. Aside from a yellow card system what can you do? In Silva's case, I'd love it if they vacated his title and sent him to the bottom of the division.

Too bad they couldn't give him a yellow card like they would've in Pride. You're right, I doubt they'll do anything to him unless he stops being a draw. I hope GSP beats him down.

I felt the same way watching that fight as I did watching TUF heavyweights. The UFC needs some way to force the action. Silva isn't the only one guilty of not engaging. Look at Machida's last fight. Aside from a yellow card system what can you do? In Silva's case, I'd love it if they vacated his title and sent him to the bottom of the division.

I agree. A similar yellow card system would be cool. But in Pride they seemed to give out cards too much....

I heard that Dana's "punishment" if you will would be that Silva's next fight would be an undercard fight. I don't see that happening though since he banks them a lot of dough...

I see this as less a threat and more the reality. Not that many people are going to pay PPV money to see Silva headline a card against a nobody. I wouldn't. Now pair him with GSP, Rua, Rampage, Machida (won't happen but whatever), Couture or Lesnar and THAT'S a PPV fight I pay money for.

Unbelievable to think one guy could fight either GSP or Lesnar.

I just read his next fight is a title defense vs Chael Sonnen. Dana also said champion or not, if he acts like that again he'll get cut. That was from an interview on Jim Rome Burning.

I just read his next fight is a title defense vs Chael Sonnen. Dana also said champion or not, if he acts like that again he'll get cut. That was from an interview on Jim Rome Burning.

yea, i saw that as well. i can't see dana really cutting him. guy is a money maker...

Back
Top Bottom