TY for the TM & GoPro Fail!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It was a nice ride - thanks for the trail work between 5/6 - almost cleaned it (almost...)

well, was planning on getting some video today....but FAIL! Take a look at what happened - about 5 minutes in :D

Screenshot%202013-10-29%2015.53.28.png

I was there today too for a hot 5min around lunch. Then upon further inspection I did not have enough spacers with my new stem. FML. Two fails including the disasterous commute in.

Didn't u buy it with the LCD pak?

I just got one too. Lets team up and do a POV!

picked up the wifi pac for it, and framed it using my phone, stowed the phone
& didn't stop to look again. check the first clip in the left panel.

started too low, and the top of the head sucks for perspective. Live and learn.
This is the beginning of the camera tilting further down.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70643048/Video/Falling.mp4

I'd be up for grabbing a few people and seeing if we can put something together for SMP...

which mount did you use? I'd never use the helmet strap. The double sided 3m is very strong. So even if you only have like 1/2" of contact it will hold

securing the pivots with philips is better than hand tight

not only is it not good for perspective, the head bounces around too much too. pat - for your next vid attempt i'll run around and chase you down the trail. then i'll make sure to get cool nature shots. where's that NSMB video link again haha!

Maybe someday soon, Manny L will drop one of his videos taken at Sourlands on us...

picked up the wifi pac for it, and framed it using my phone, stowed the phone
& didn't stop to look again. check the first clip in the left panel.

started too low, and the top of the head sucks for perspective. Live and learn.
This is the beginning of the camera tilting further down.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70643048/Video/Falling.mp4

I'd be up for grabbing a few people and seeing if we can put something together for SMP...

Don't most people strap these things to their chest? That seems to offer good perspective. I guess the most important question is which mounting option works best to capture crashes??

On someone else's camera!

exactly!

was using the vent strap helmet mount. Think I could get it secured a bit better, and probably ride with my head a bit smoother too - but it is just a strange perspective.

chest mount should arrive today.

Need to figure out which video mode to use also.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions