Turo

rick81721

Lothar
I’m actually 90% certain they are completely fake. They feel like an empty piece of plastic. My MIL passed down a car to my wife and I noticed she left hers in the car, tried to give it back and she said just throw it in the trash. She works for State Farm. It’s like putting up dummy security cameras.

No it actually works - you can see a GPS track of each drive. But the metrics (acceleration, braking, cornering, speeding) don't seem to have any effect on the discount.

iman29

and how does this all work with your car insurance policy I wonder.

If its clear I rented out my personal car to some stranger and they damage or wreck it, what does the insurance company have to say about that - can't be good.

THATmanMANNY

The vehicle age limit is not cool I’ve tried submitting my previous 2001 convertible manual m3 before and they said no.

For general and non special use, the rentals via airports are a lot more convenient.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The vehicle age limit is not cool I’ve tried submitting my previous 2001 convertible manual m3 before and they said no.

For general and non special use, the rentals via airports are a lot more convenient.
That's weird considering they have all these clapped out toyota's listed in my area. I would think an '01 m3 would still have some demand...hell its only a few years away from being able to register as "classic" lol. I wonder if they consider manuals a liability. I could totally see some eager douche bag just grinding away your transmission trying to impress his date. I've watched valets stall my car over and over and just cringe.

Top Bottom