Tuesday Fight Club

And I will be on my drop bar bike until i get my wheel set...so I will be extra slow on the DH

Of course, most know the park well. If the ride has to break into 2. I will always be the first to stick with anyone to make sure they get the best experience as possible.
I am getting used to night riding, but once I am comfortable I will start to join you guys in a couple of weeks.

Great night ride tonight. Again a pretty spirited ride. Trails were in great shape.
Took the Ibis pig for group ride. Pretty tough to roll this bike as a xc bike. I am losing my patience waiting for the new frame. Hopefully the wait is worth it.
Come on and jump in on these if your fence sitting.
20201027_181127.jpg
20201027_185451.jpg
20201027_211451.jpg
Screenshot_20201027-211859.jpg

Tomorrow is Tuesday which is Fight Club
6pm PV lot in front of 7/11. Hopefully I bend the corner on this head cold.

Planning on attending. Fingers crossed the work and home front allow this to materialize.

I'm planning to make this tonight...bike is in the car, just have to escape work. Anything I should know about parking? can I just google panther valley 7/11? I know....fight club.

I'm planning to make this tonight...bike is in the car, just have to escape work. Anything I should know about parking? can I just google panther valley 7/11? I know....fight club.

1581 County Road 517, Allamuchy Township, NJ 07820 will put you at the strip mall itself.

We will be parked to the left lot closer to the Shell station.

R&R’d this puppy today just to remove any shred of honey don’t.

5AE41EC2-7616-4A08-9FFD-36C4DB2198FF.jpeg

I’m in; gonna leave from S. Edison around 4:30 cuz I not sure how 206 N is at that time o day. Hopefully be there 5:45, it says 1 hr 10 w/no traffic. At least one cardinal rule will be broken tonight.

R&R’d this puppy today just to remove any shred of honey don’t.

View attachment 142739

I’m in; gonna leave from S. Edison around 4:30 cuz I not sure how 206 N is at that time o day. Hopefully be there 5:45, it says 1 hr 10 w/no traffic. At least one cardinal rule will be broken tonight.
I have not traveled 206N since before covid changed peoples travel a bit but I did work in Somerset for a while and 206N has some definite crappy spots most days. It backs up kinda nasty at certain lights, but the whole thing isn't usually bad. The ride doesn't usually get rolling until closer to 6:15 anyway so you'll probably be OK.

Back
Top Bottom