Tuesday Beginner Rides 2012

Hey guys, I haven't made it out to a ride this year so far, I really hope to be able to show up to one soon :D I really miss biking, can't wait to exchange the dust on my bike for dirt ;)
Mike

a little rain never hurt anybody

Only supposed to be a 30% chance of rain for the most of the day and 20% at 5/6 PM. Let's make this happen, itching to crank the wheels.
--Jay

Yesterdays rain dropped too much for us to hold our ride, so we will be forced to cancel yet again. Sorry :( stay tuned for next week..

Yuck. Maybe we can make it up this weekend.. anyone up for a double header on Sunday?

We can join the 6 Mile Run JORBA ride on Sunday morning then head over to Allaire Sunday afternoon after lunch?? Who's in??

That would work for me, I hope 6 mile drains a bit I would hate to ride it when it is snotty...

the park is open dawn to dusk I try to ride as much as possible and do not mind giving a tour I drive a black TJ.
we will start posting for weekend rides soon keep an eye on the board...

I was just telling a buddy of mine about your beginner rides on Tuesday night. Are they still on and where do you meet. He's thinking about doing it this Tuesday night.

Beginner Rides

I am assuming the ride is still on today since it is so nice out. Can I just show up for the beginner rides or do I need to sign up?

Thanks, Gary

As of now we ride tonight do not forget your helmets,water and sense of humor...you can leave your heart monitors at home you will not need them see you at 6:00pm main lot.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions