trexler

I cant stress how much i liked this place. In fact my son just ask when we are going back. I was hoping to see those giant sweeper turns in there. Everyone should check this place out once. Thanks for posting Bill.

Nice job Bill.

Is that going into a Reality Ryde, or just testing process?

Nice job Bill.

Is that going into a Reality Ryde, or just testing process?

Thanks. I will probably include that clip in an upcoming Reality Ryde. I actually have more intense footage from HP3 and KillDozer that I may use too. Debating whether or not it's too fast and intense for class though. I need to get those clips deshaked/rendered and up on the big screen to see for myself before I stick them in a class.

matty for sure. this place is crazy fun!

Every nice Bill! How long did it take to correct and render that footage?

Thanks Manny. After vdub/deshaker has its way, it spits out a raw avi thats unruly. 3 mins = 65 gigs. But I can edit that clip much easier in Vegas than a compressed file from vdub/deshaker. Problem with also compressing from vdub is it takes a huge amount of time too (amd phenomII x6 @ 2.7g & 8g RAM - I need more horsepower). So I do it uncompressed and now coming up on 18TB of uncompressed raw avi's. I have to keep those clips around as I like to re-use them and drop them into new classes when I need to. Im dealign with it the best I can, but I need a better solution.

Back
Top Bottom