Trail Maps

walter

Fourth Party
I gotta say that I was on one, if not two of these Allaire recon rides. These boys(Frank, Bill and Eric) busted their stones to get all this data. Mind you this all took place during the winter when the leaves as well as the temps were down. This map has been a few months in the making so please enjoy and give props to those that put it together.

Frank

Sasquatch
I gotta say that I was on one, if not two of these Allaire recon rides. These boys(Frank, Bill and Eric) busted their stones to get all this data. Mind you this all took place during the winter when the leaves as well as the temps were down. This map has been a few months in the making so please enjoy and give props to those that put it together.

Nooo Wally, I just gave a little input, drank beer, and ate pizza....the boys did the work and they get the credit.:)

al415

Banned
Are they all clearly marked in those colors?
Thanks!
Glen

Not really, the maps make navigating here much easier but having a guide the first couple of times out is ideal. It takes a few months to figure Allaire out for yourself because the landmarks are all quite subtle. If you're riding alone, factor getting lost / turned around a few times and leave yourself enough daylight to get back to your car.

frickster

Thanks - just found another thread where someone estimated the following:
orange 4.6mi
white 2.3mi
blue 3.1mi

I'll see if a group is going out this weekend.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Quick Flow Allaire loop with GPS

Just thought I would post a quick fun loop for Allaire. It covers Most of the great trails Allaire has to offer with some good flow. If your new to Allaire and have GPS download this for a fun time. It covers Steelman,Serpentine, Tiger,, Glass,River and some more. Starts in lot and ends in lot so you won't get lost.
Enjoy.. You Dig? Then join JORBA.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/58756734

beaner

Great map. I used to ride Allaire almost daily from '94-'96 or so then on occasion after. Didn't have a map at the time, just my friends and I getting lost in the woods 'discovering' trails and somehow managing to ride back home at the end of the day. Really great job capturing everything.

Last edited:

whtbread

Just thought I would post a quick fun loop for Allaire. It covers Most of the great trails Allaire has to offer with some good flow. If your new to Allaire and have GPS download this for a fun time. It covers Steelman,Serpentine, Tiger,, Glass,River and some more. Starts in lot and ends in lot so you won't get lost.
Enjoy.. You Dig? Then join JORBA.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/58756734
Gonna give it a try in the morning :) Do you have an address for the parking lot?

Last edited:

whtbread

Found this before I checked back here. Hospital Rd, Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 I'm meeting another guy there and we are shooting for 10, but the gps is telling me its an hour and 16 minute ride on a normal day, so who knows what kind of traffic I will hit on the parkway tomorrow. I'm hoping most of it will be going in the opposite direction most of the way.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions