trail conditions?

skipper

havent ridden allaire in about a month...how has it been? wet? dry? damp? how are the tiger woods and coke trails? i havent been down to the coke trail in about 4 months, cause its been too wet just about every time i ride to make a run through. might take a late morning ride tomorrow..

it was pretty much perfect last night they are calling for T-storms for today and we are getting rain in oceanport so I would agree with Doostur to wet to ride today..

Allaire has been getting pounded since noon today. There are flash flood warnings all over the central/southern NJ area. Anyone going riding in there areas should bring oars. :rolleyes:

Allaire has been getting pounded since noon today. There are flash flood warnings all over the central/southern NJ area. Anyone going riding in there areas should bring oars. :rolleyes:

Still dry here in Woodbridge/Sewaren. Come ride state street! You could dodge the tanker trucks! And if your lucky, you may see a Pepsi truck get a ticket!! :D

But not carbon bikes, because they are made from sugar and spice and everything nice.

I thought they were made of lips and assholes.... Or is that hot dogs?

This is sad. From Google:

No results found for "scrapple bike".

How is that possible?

Just got home from work and was hoping Allaire didn't get hit too bad because we were going to go riding...

but I guess the consensus from those in the area is that Allaire got nailed today and is probably too wet to ride currently?

yes please be nice to all trails that got hammered today....
for once the weather channel was dead on...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions