Tourne County Park Conditions

Fun conditions for studs today. Most trails are frozen rivers. These pictures represent 80% of the conditions out there.
Screenshot_20220206-161152_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220206-161142_Gallery.jpg

It needs to either be ridden when it is frozen or left alone. It was muddy and badly rutted last weekend. Orange trail does not get sun, so still ice.

Any feedback on conditions here?

UPDATE:
Decided to give it a try after work today. Bone dry and hard packed, surprisingly excellent conditions! Hope the upcoming rain doesn't dump too much, otherwise it's in great shape.

Last edited:
After work, hiked to the top of the Tourne (yellow) as well as Orange trail yesterday. Orange trail in good shape. Spoke with some peeps flagging out the rest of the orange loop. Really excited to help build the rest of this trail, and to ride it!

Great conditions today. New orange trail rides great clockwise! Also really like the new features on old orange.

Great conditions today. New orange trail rides great clockwise! Also really like the new features on old orange.
If you are heading up the fire road to the top of tourne from the playground, where does the orange finish up. I was on that yesterday, but I only went in a little ways. I was beat and worried that it was going to start going down.

If you are heading up the fire road to the top of tourne from the playground, where does the orange finish up. I was on that yesterday, but I only went in a little ways. I was beat and worried that it was going to start going down.
has a nice rock garden but after that it's mostly flow, very nice.

You can see the current layout here. Eventually it will be a loop.

Orange - Mid-Mountain Trail on Trailforks

You can see the current layout here. Eventually it will be a loop.

Orange - Mid-Mountain Trail on Trailforks
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. That is going to be great loop.

Great work, very chunky, reminds me of some stuff up in ringwood.

Rode here yesterday (Tuesday) starting at noon. Conditions mostly good, though there was some greasy spots, especially on eastern end of new orange trail, and red switchbacks.
Tried new orange counter clockwise...a bit more challenging!!

If anyone is out here today could you let me know how purple looks in the burning bush section right before the teal/purple intersection? It was badly rutted. I worked on it last night but then it rained another 1,000 gallons. I need a McLeod and maybe a bulldozer...

If anyone is out here today could you let me know how purple looks in the burning bush section right before the teal/purple intersection? It was badly rutted. I worked on it last night but then it rained another 1,000 gallons. I need a McLeod and maybe a bulldozer...
i have more JORBA McLeods and other Hoes than i need if you need one.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions