Tourne County Park Conditions

TommyF

Rode the Cyclecraft group ride yesterday, was very surprised at how dry the trails were. Great riding conditions !!!

BananaFred

thickly wooded and half rocks means that Tourne conditions are always good (unless there is a windstorm and trees go down)

Bikeworks

Road here for the second time (previously only Red and White). Added in Purple, Pink, Light Blue, and Orange. I was able to navigate all of them without any issues, but the rockiness coupled with the leaves and my unfamiliarity made for some walking moments on Orange. Just really didn't want to risk a fall or broken anything because of a misplaced dab or tire. Trails are in really good shape otherwise.

Berms&Boofs

Tourne got 2-3 inches of soft packable snow. Some trails are already tracked. Fat biking conditions should be excellent today and tomorrow.

Berms&Boofs

I hiked at Tourne today. There is 2-3" of snow on top of some ice. It seems to be enough to make it okay. Slippage was not bad hiking and 100x better than a few days ago. It probably will be good tomorrow with fat tires. Just use some caution in the usual ice spots

goodvibe

I hiked at Tourne today. There is 2-3" of snow on top of some ice. It seems to be enough to make it okay. Slippage was not bad hiking and 100x better than a few days ago. It probably will be good tomorrow with fat tires. Just use some caution in the usual ice spots
I've been told that it's all ice under the snow and not worth it. You've got studs though, right?
thank you all! I am going to check it out tomorrow. I should be good with the ice. I do have studded tires.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fairly packed on the major trails, teal, purple, and red rideable. Yes there is ice underneath some of the trails. I would recommend going clockwise if you plan to go to the top. We tried the new orange and it had deep drifts, probably need someone with snowshoes to try and pack it.
Overall rideable but often challenging.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions