tour of the tourne please

Phatbiker said:
jason, it was great!! i'll be hitting this place more often now. perfect for a single speed.. ytc is a great ride leader..

phat

now that you've left that other angry site and come over to the "bright side" of NJ mtb forums, move your "Its just baby phat" avatar over too! that one is a classic! :)

mergs said:
now that you've left that other angry site and come over to the "bright side" of NJ mtb forums, move your "Its just baby phat" avatar over too! that one is a classic! :)

i wish i knew how.. jason.. can ya help me out??

phat

BTW Phat - if you drag that PITA from the other forum over here you've got to buy everyone beer until he leaves.

But seriously, in terms of being practical, if/when he finds this place can we ban him from the door and be done with it?

Norm

Phatbiker said:
i wish i knew how.. jason.. can ya help me out??

phat

The file size has to be less then 19.5kb

you can host the file your self or upload it here.

All you have to do is goto your "private messages"
when the screen comes up on the left hand side there are a bunch of options/settings you can change.

Avatar is one of them. I am going to guess you will be able to do it from there.

not to hijack this post, but I have to say hi to Phat
welcome
Now lets get some of your group ride pics going like the old days..
tony

TonyC said:
not to hijack this post, but I have to say hi to Phat
welcome
Now lets get some of your group ride pics going like the old days..
tony

tony!! good to hear from you bro.. hope life is treating you well these days. i appreciate the warm welcome to the board. we'll get together soon hopefully.

Nelson

Back
Top Bottom