tour of the tourne please

P

Phatbiker

Guest
can somebody please give my phat arss a tour of the tourne please?? i'd be single speeding it.. that is as long as you guys think i can handle it..maybe tomorrow?? sat 9/16 thanks.

phat
 

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do it in 2 weeks and I'll join (not lead) as well. Doing RV again tomorrow. If this doesn't work out feel free to join, 7:00am Cushetunk lot. Though rumor has it you don't much like that place.
 

heythorp

New Member
Phatbiker said:
can somebody please give my phat arss a tour of the tourne please?? i'd be single speeding it.. that is as long as you guys think i can handle it..maybe tomorrow?? sat 9/16 thanks.

phat

You will be fine on your SS. Not sure what I am doing yet. Its a small park but with some good fun stuff. and if you want to do climbing you can do that too.
 

ytc100

New Member
Phatbiker said:
can somebody please give my phat arss a tour of the tourne please?? i'd be single speeding it.. that is as long as you guys think i can handle it..maybe tomorrow?? sat 9/16 thanks.

phat

Hey Phat! A tour of the tourne huh? I may be able to do this. I will let you know by 3pm.

What time did you have in mind?

If I can handle the Tourne on my ss you surely can.
 

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
cool. i'd love to show you around dude but i am away this weekend. whoever gives nelson a tour, please take him up to the top overlook, and down the back side rock slab. also take him to the rideable logs, and to the bedrock roller afterward :)

nellie, its a small place (relative to what you're used to) but its super convenient from your work, esp for after work ss rides. and its also an easy shot for me from my work. if you like the place, let me know and i can meet up there and we can ss it on a regular basis. its a good fast 2 hour ride. i esp like it in the spring when i'm trying to burn off that winter fat.
 
Last edited:

ytc100

New Member
mergs said:
whoever gives nelson a tour, please take him up to the top overlook, and down the back side rock slab. also take him to the rideable logs, and to the bedrock roller afterward :)
Check!
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
ytc100 said:
Then climb back up and take the trail with the bridges. That's just too much fun to miss. Although the lower section needs some TLC. :)
 
P

Phatbiker

Guest
thanks mergs.. i'll let you know how i like it. ytc- see ya at 9am at the crystal lake parking area. ..jason- thanks for the directions.

phat
 

ytc100

New Member
Jason said:
Then climb back up and take the trail with the bridges. That's just too much fun to miss. Although the lower section needs some TLC. :)

Oh sure, just throw in an extra lap to the top. No problem. :)
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
ytc100 said:
Oh sure, just throw in an extra lap to the top. No problem. :)
hehe, I'm trying to wear you down for sunday. Bring Sean with you too!!! LOL
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
soooooooo, how was the tour? It's no Ringwood or Allamuchy but how did you like it?
 
P

Phatbiker

Guest
Jason said:
soooooooo, how was the tour? It's no Ringwood or Allamuchy but how did you like it?
jason, it was great!! i'll be hitting this place more often now. perfect for a single speed.. ytc is a great ride leader..

phat
 

ytc100

New Member
Phatbiker said:
jason, it was great!! i'll be hitting this place more often now. perfect for a single speed.. ytc is a great ride leader..

phat

You are far too kind but thanks. There's a couple of more things to see there so we'll have to try it again sometime.
 

heythorp

New Member
ytc100 said:
You are far too kind but thanks. There's a couple of more things to see there so we'll have to try it again sometime.


I really wanted to make this. I was actually in the Toune at 7:30am with the dogs. I just could'nt get everthing together to get there in time.

One day I will ride with the infamous Phat and let him slaughter me.
 

ytc100

New Member
heythorp said:
I really wanted to make this. I was actually in the Toune at 7:30am with the dogs. I just could'nt get everthing together to get there in time.

One day I will ride with the infamous Phat and let him slaughter me.

He doesn't slaughter you, rather he teaches you that you can be fast, but not as fast as he. It's rather enlightening.
 
Top