Too Damn Cold

I just got back from Atlanta last night. 45 degrees when I left, 10 degrees when I arrived in Newark. Holy frozen nose-goo and earache batman!

7 today, very cold indeed.

I call winter's bluff. This is it, as cold as it will get. From here on in we're on the long slow march to spring. Get naked and run around your house once. Call it a day, and enjoy the weekend.

I think the neighbors saw me! guess i should have shut the blinds. LOL

I kid i kid

I only ask because I take the train through Summit every day. Not sure the exact time but either 7:20 or 7:45 Summit stop (I get on in Stirling). First one if I'm going to Penn Station, second one if I'm going to Hoboken then taking the Path.

I used to take the 6:50 from Lyons to Penn Stn every day...was usually asleep by the time the train hit Stirling. Disembarked in Sitrling many many times to hit the Hotel for dinner.

I don't miss the train ride (I live in DC now, 6 miles from work) but I do miss Jersey. Looking fwd to moving back soon.

waaaa waaa waaa. sissies. :D granted, i waited till it was nearly 10 degrees out, but i just got back from an hour at mahlon. with the right clothing, any temperature is manageable.

Back
Top Bottom