TM Mahlon Dickerson: November 9th

BYOG: We may not be able to get gloves for Sunday, so please bring your own.

oh, forget it then. i'm out. :D

Count me in, it's a bit of a ride, but everything local is a sloppy mess at this point. Might as well do some trails some good instead of messing the local ones up.

Go-go gadget road bike!

Edit: Btw since I've never really been to MD, what kind of bike suits this place? I've got everything from a 29er SS to a DH bike (aside from a cross bike, but those are for weirods)

i happily rode my rigid 29er SS there. but i must say, i much more happily ride my hardtail SS 29er there.

What's the time frame on this ?
8-12 ? with a ride afterwards ?

I'm having trouble getting all of the guys in my usual Sunday morning Mahlon ride group to committ to getting their hands dirty.

I told them it's time to give back.

What's the time frame on this ?
8-12 ? with a ride afterwards ?

I'm having trouble getting all of the guys in my usual Sunday morning Mahlon ride group to committ to getting their hands dirty.

I told them it's time to give back.

Hi Stocky.

We're meeting at 8 and usually it goes for 4 hours, or so. I dunno' if anybody is riding after...myself I have family stuff to do before I schlep out to CA on Monday...so I won't be riding...

Given the time we finish I'm probably going to do my post TM ride closer to home so I can cut it short when I need to. Have plans in the early afternoon so I'll probably just do a little climbing at RV and then run home. Look forward to meeting you folks :)

Btw which of the three lots is the one we're meeting at:

http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php?f=show&id=10

Last edited:
Cool man, glad you're coming.

We're meeting at the tent camping area. That's more or less the middle option on the 3, but you have to go past it about 1-1.5 miles and it's on your right.

Add one more. Sorry for the late RSVP. I should be there unless work surprisingly calls. I'll bring some tools and gloves.

Back
Top Bottom