TM Mahlon Dickerson: November 9th

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
BYOG: We may not be able to get gloves for Sunday, so please bring your own.

oh, forget it then. i'm out. :D

Count me in, it's a bit of a ride, but everything local is a sloppy mess at this point. Might as well do some trails some good instead of messing the local ones up.

Go-go gadget road bike!

Edit: Btw since I've never really been to MD, what kind of bike suits this place? I've got everything from a 29er SS to a DH bike (aside from a cross bike, but those are for weirods)

i happily rode my rigid 29er SS there. but i must say, i much more happily ride my hardtail SS 29er there.

Stocky

What's the time frame on this ?
8-12 ? with a ride afterwards ?

I'm having trouble getting all of the guys in my usual Sunday morning Mahlon ride group to committ to getting their hands dirty.

I told them it's time to give back.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
What's the time frame on this ?
8-12 ? with a ride afterwards ?

I'm having trouble getting all of the guys in my usual Sunday morning Mahlon ride group to committ to getting their hands dirty.

I told them it's time to give back.

Hi Stocky.

We're meeting at 8 and usually it goes for 4 hours, or so. I dunno' if anybody is riding after...myself I have family stuff to do before I schlep out to CA on Monday...so I won't be riding...

ellbiddy

Given the time we finish I'm probably going to do my post TM ride closer to home so I can cut it short when I need to. Have plans in the early afternoon so I'll probably just do a little climbing at RV and then run home. Look forward to meeting you folks :)

Btw which of the three lots is the one we're meeting at:

http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php?f=show&id=10

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool man, glad you're coming.

We're meeting at the tent camping area. That's more or less the middle option on the 3, but you have to go past it about 1-1.5 miles and it's on your right.

J-7

Add one more. Sorry for the late RSVP. I should be there unless work surprisingly calls. I'll bring some tools and gloves.

Top Bottom