This Tuesday evening still on for Allaire?

Great Ride a little fast

Great Ride a little fast but with Schmitty having issues we had to make up time to get out while we could still see I guess.
Hey Mike thanks for leading and also Brandon Brian and Mike F. for all the help in getting us in and out safely yes even Schmitty got out safe damaged but safe.

Lets have more fun next week. :rofl:

Nick

Good Times..

Great Ride a little fast but with Schmitty having issues we had to make up time to get out while we could still see I guess.
Hey Mike thanks for leading and also Brandon Brian and Mike F. for all the help in getting us in and out safely yes even Schmitty got out safe damaged but safe.

Lets have more fun next week. :rofl:

Nick

Happy to Help out Nick, hope everyone had fun!, Remember everyone next Tuesday September 15 is the last Organized beginner ride for Allaire, hope to see everyone and have one great last turn out...

If schmitty hits a tree, does it move?....:hmmm:

ride on...
Mike F.

Ride this Tuesday the 15th at Allaire?

I've never been to Allaire but live pretty close. Want to join anyone riding there Tuesday.
Thanks!

I've never been to Allaire but live pretty close. Want to join anyone riding there Tuesday.
Thanks!

I think this will be the last Tuesday night ride due to the fact that night is starting to close in on us. :(
there are rides down at allaiire all year long and most of them get posted up here.
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19
so check here we are doing a TM session this sunday coming up and that normally includes an after ride..
i also try to ride allaire after work and do not mind giving a tour... if you see a black TJ with jorba stickers thats me...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions