Things that make you smile :)

If you work in NY you will need 30 more by March. That 30 is brutal enough. Figure pick up the other 30 come February.
Really? Part of it was because we needed it for buildings in NYC.
I thought these were good for a year but honestly I’m not sure, my boss just said you need this. So I did it. It’s a money grab anyway You can take the test 3 times and it’s 20 questions after 90 hours of videos l.

Really? Part of it was because we needed it for buildings in NYC.
I thought these were good for a year but honestly I’m not sure, my boss just said you need this. So I did it. It’s a money grab anyway You can take the test 3 times and it’s 20 questions after 90 hours of videos l.
March 2021 NYC requires 60hr osha certification, at this point counting ballots sounds more fun.

Don’t sweat it they are not ticketing for it due to all the MVC stuff that’s gone on. I have 3 cars due plus I took my mother in laws car in she was 3 months overdue.
Mines due in August. I also drove a car that wasn't registered for 4 months(switched plates) and nobody stopped me.

Trust me, when we see the gray haired driver, we just assume you forgot and go about our day.
My VW was due in January. It had been in and out of shop for 9 months and still hadn't had it done. I just turned it into the dealer the other day so I guess I Won!

Having one car for half the day thinking of getting straight time and ending up with about 9 hours labor time by 4pm 😁 hope the week stays with a nice flow of work IMG_20201109_142112279_HDR.jpgIMG_20201109_142120025_HDR.jpgIMG_20201109_102636864.jpgIMG_20201109_095543063.jpg
Vehicle was going into Neutral at times when coming into a stop with the ECO start/stop engine feature 'ON', no related codes found, checked resistance of the auxiliary battery and found it OK, systems battery OK, checked for loose connections at front fuse box OK, actual values show 6.00v at transmission contact plate (NOT OK), checked voltage at low CAN 2.252v and high CAN 2.762v, all OK, replaced the contact plate at the transmission valve body, checked values with new contact plate 12.32v, drove the vehicle for about 10 miles while reading the values of all On-board Electrical Consumers and found all OK after all repairs 🙌

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom