Things that make you smile :)

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
When should I drop the audi off for brakes?

ummm, LMK whenever you get the parts? also bring beer

QuickJack? How many tons? I'm assuming you would size i for your truck. You really need to write a review, I may have to go with this if I ever manage to free a large enough portion of the garage floor to fit at least one car.

yup, i got the 7k lb model to support the truck, it JUST clears my wifes car with the smallest lift blocks, not sure it will fit under the challenger, but i can always park that up on some 2x6s to get it under if i need to. Will probably spend a week or two sitting on it this winter since i managed to blow out the front struts :shrug:

Danimal

when FedEx shows up 2 days earlier

ummm, LMK whenever you get the parts? also bring beer

yup, i got the 7k lb model to support the truck, it JUST clears my wifes car with the smallest lift blocks, not sure it will fit under the challenger, but i can always park that up on some 2x6s to get it under if i need to. Will probably spend a week or two sitting on it this winter since i managed to blow out the front struts :shrug:
I have the 5000, and it works pretty well with low carsCAM00486.jpg

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
the 7k is a little over 1/2inch taller than the 5k, which doesnt sound like a lot, but when talking ground clearance, its kinda huge.

Danimal

the 7k is a little over 1/2inch taller than the 5k, which doesnt sound like a lot, but when talking ground clearance, its kinda huge.
Makes sense. I dont recall if I needed to jack the rear up slightly to clear the small blocks. That car is also lowered a bit more than stock which doesn't help either. It's still a quality piece of equipment and even though i dont use it that often it is a back saver

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Makes sense. I dont recall if I needed to jack the rear up slightly to clear the small blocks. That car is also lowered a bit more than stock which doesn't help either. It's still a quality piece of equipment and even though i dont use it that often it is a back saver

yup ill find out probably dec sometime, since its almost time for it to go into hibernation i havnt been rushing to buy parts, especially with all the other spending going on this time of year

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Danimal did you buy the pinch weld blocks for yours? And if so were they worth it, I can make due without them but think they would make like easier, but $85 for a couple blocks of rubber is kinda steep imo

Danimal

@Danimal did you buy the pinch weld blocks for yours? And if so were they worth it, I can make due without them but think they would make like easier, but $85 for a couple blocks of rubber is kinda steep imo
No, I just used the ones included. Used them on my Mazda on the weld seam and they have been fine without any real worries.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks I guess I'll save that 85 for now. I didn't have any issues with my wife's car but haven't tried mine yet.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
PSA - not that we can travel to Canada.

and for the tree....

1606061843189.png

Top Bottom