Things that make you smile :)

Matty’s rippin’ Blister in the Sun for the family now. Good thing he has no idea what it’s about.

He’s stuck trying to figure out what a violent femme is.

Rosie - jackson brown
Turning Japanese - the vapors
She Bop - Madonna C. Lauper
Pictures of lily - the who

although i'm more in the STD camp on blister.

there are other, more overt songs - but these are on my "play" list :D

Last edited:
Wasn't sure whether to put this in the smile or frown thread. Smile for the great memories, rides, races with good friends and competitors. Or frown because it's an era, for me, long gone. Certainly due to injury but now because of the current world situation. Is it me or does 2009-2012 seem like some sort of golden era for NJ bike racing? Lots of races, great attendance, race chatter/discussions, etc.

2011 awards dinner.jpg20171120_120352.jpg

Think I saw her on the FB today! that is sweet. when is she riding with us?
Thank you Patrick, and yes that is my wife on FB, she wants to go for a ride on that long trail at High Bridge tomorrow, she wants to take it easy on her first ride, but next Sunday she should be good to ride at Six Mile. Note: we both are out of shape lol. ...but we definitely need friends to motivate us and ride with ? I just picked up my last 4 pack of Kane and downgrading to Coors light since this bike was a little out of my budget...lol. But she is definitely excited to have a nice bike, she was riding all over the parking lot last night like a little kid. And we are definitely looking forward to make new friends who actually are active. She never listen to me but Jason got her into this one, she didn't even want alloy anymore. Yes I hacked this picture from Jason ?...FB_IMG_1595648628515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom