Things that make you smile :)

iman29

homeowners insurance confirmed my payment is on its way (minus $500 deductible) for full replacement cost of my Viking refrigerator that got zapped in the last power outages from the Isaiah storm. Good riddance anyway all the drawers were busted and it leaks on and off from the condenser.

New one (LG model) gets delivered and installed tomorrow.

iman29

homeowners insurance confirmed my payment is on its way (minus $500 deductible) for full replacement cost of my Viking refrigerator that got zapped in the last power outages from the Isaiah storm. Good riddance anyway all the drawers were busted and it leaks on and off from the condenser.

New one (LG model) gets delivered and installed tomorrow.

out with the old in with the new.

And yes my buddy that works for the appliance repair place is completely jacked.
Call Morris County appliance for all you’re needs they hooked me up big time with this within a week.

943E5CE3-281F-49D7-8BDD-8837B14F045C.jpeg0C8ECA6A-19EF-4241-8463-13DDAFB39BCB.jpegC0555B8A-73B8-4A9F-82FA-354DFBF7F097.jpeg

iman29

Continuing the basement purge and decided my neighbors 3 year old son might like the Extra large collection of Thomas the Tank engine trains and track stuff that has been amassed by my 3 boys and been collecting dust in my basement for years.

this pic is worth WAY more than a few bucks on eBay that’s for sure.

D90FB8BA-94FE-4FBF-B467-DE4E6ED961F5.jpeg26591E0B-DE05-404E-8437-DB2A08EC3179.jpeg

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Continuing the basement purge and decided my neighbors 3 year old son might like the Extra large collection of Thomas the Tank engine trains and track stuff that has been amassed by my 3 boys and been collecting dust in my basement for years.

View attachment 138489View attachment 138490
Aaaaaand now HIS parents get to enjoy the ecstasy of discovering the odd train bits under foot during a late night bathroom run. We’l played, my friend.... well played.😈

Zaskar

Great memories of building tracks with my boys. Seriously the best time spent in the early mornings.

Top Bottom