Things that make you smile :)

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Sitting in the audience watching your son basically making out with a girl on stage is a VERY surreal experience. He’s playing Tony Kirby in ”You can’t take it with you” at North Brunswick Township HS. All I can says is this is not the G rated show I remember.
72E3D25C-DD93-43E3-AAAD-99051A4B6089.jpeg

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Sitting in the audience watching your son basically making out with a girl on stage is a VERY surreal experience. He’s playing Tony Kirby in ”You can’t take it with you” at North Brunswick Township HS. All I can says is this is not the G rated show I remember.
View attachment 81047
Was the girls father in audience?
Is it different for sons and daughters?

rick81721

Lothar
Just received a letter from PSE&G that they are refunding us almost $500 due to replacing our gas meter which they subsequently tested and found it was registering energy use faster than actual. Wow - they actually give people refunds for something they would never know about? I guess if they find the opposite they similarly hit you with a bigger bill tho.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Just received a letter from PSE&G that they are refunding us almost $500 due to replacing our gas meter which they subsequently tested and found it was registering energy use faster than actual. Wow - they actually give people refunds for something they would never know about? I guess if they find the opposite they similarly hit you with a bigger bill tho.

Well crap, they gave me a $400 credit. I want a check!

rick81721

Lothar
Well crap, they gave me a $400 credit. I want a check!

We are getting the same, a credit. Which might pay for our entire nov bill (but I doubt it). I guess a cynical person would think - wait a minute, we had that crappy gas meter for 14 years, maybe we really got overcharged thousands!

serviceguy

We are getting the same, a credit. Which might pay for our entire nov bill (but I doubt it). I guess a cynical person would think - wait a minute, we had that crappy gas meter for 14 years, maybe we really got overcharged thousands!

First year I moved to Vreeland Ave in Clifton they charged me in excess of a $1k for a few months (normal bill was like $300). I had automatic payments setup and just married my wife that lived in England at the time, so my head was somewhere else. I realized it 'eventually'...I did not pay any bill for several of the months months after that due to the credit.

Given the number of instances of these 'events' it makes you wonder if they did not come up with an interest free, randomly chosen customer financing scheme...:oops::eek::mad:;)

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
enjoy it, ubuntu is where i started with linux back in college, then went to openSUSE jumped around btwn a couple other minor distros and landed in Arch as my go to on my home PC. (look up Arch and see how easy ubuntu is)

Top Bottom