Things that make you frown :(

New frown level reached, 4 dirt bikes heading for Ryerson a few minutes ago. I guess since the quads have pretty much destroyed the park fireroads it’s now time for them to take on single track trails. I’ve tried to call DEP both anonimously and leaving my name, it worked out pretty much the same…nothing happened.

New frown level reached, 4 dirt bikes heading for Ryerson a few minutes ago. I guess since the quads have pretty much destroyed the park fireroads it’s now time for them to take on single track trails. I’ve tried to call DEP both anonimously and leaving my name, it worked out pretty much the same…nothing happened.
I ride Ringwood all of the time and I see guys riding on the fire roads all of the time, which to me is fine since I never see them on the actual single track, nor have I seen evidence of them on the single track. Are they riding the single track now, and if so when did this start?

I ride Ringwood all of the time and I see guys riding on the fire roads all of the time, which to me is fine since I never see them on the actual single track, nor have I seen evidence of them on the single track. Are they riding the single track now, and if so when did this start?
I’ve seen dirt bikes on the fire roads for years, same as quad. Until recently I believe they were going to the ‘airport’ area where there’s a sort of improvised dirt track, not sure if private or not but it’s somehow fenced. Not a big fan of that due to very unpleasant past encounters mainly while hiking (mostly with quads) but last time I hiked the reroute off ice pond just down from the school there were distinct dirt bike track in the wet dirt on the single track. Aldo, last time I was getting back to the school 4 dirt bikes were coming down Ringwood Ramapo so it looks they’re just getting bolder…

I’ve seen dirt bikes on the fire roads for years, same as quad. Until recently I believe they were going to the ‘airport’ area where there’s a sort of improvised dirt track, not sure if private or not but it’s somehow fenced. Not a big fan of that due to very unpleasant past encounters mainly while hiking (mostly with quads) but last time I hiked the reroute off ice pond just down from the school there were distinct dirt bike track in the wet dirt on the single track. Aldo, last time I was getting back to the school 4 dirt bikes were coming down Ringwood Ramapo so it looks they’re just getting bolder…
So, there's the DP Warn app, and the one time I used it because I saw some quads broken down on Oreland trail in Wildcat I got a call from park police in 15 minutes asking me for their exact location.

BUT WHY ISN'T IT THE SAME RECIPE?!?!

Technically I would guess it is?

Contract baking usually says something like, "10k units of chocolate-covered shortbread with peanut butter filling. Here's a sample of what we want, can you do it?" I would agree that the devil is in the details with baking, and even with an identical recipe (obviously not?), you could easily get variation from the process. Also, if there is a master recipe, they're probably sitting on it because they KNOW someone will just leak it out.

I'm apparently on the border of the two companies. We had a box of Thin-Mints at home, then I had a few from someone at the church. If you hadn't said anything, I would doubt if I would've considered anything past, "mmm, chocolate and mint *shoves in mouth*".

I had to stop buying them, personally. I can't be trusted with such things 🤣

Back
Top Bottom