Things that make you frown :(

Rant on why I hate Halloween and punk ass kids.

Just spent the last hour cleaning up this mess in front of my house after I got woken up off the couch to what sounded like someone trying to break into my house.

Turned out it was from the jar of mayonnaise that got thrown against the front of my house narrowly missing my 8 foot bay window what was directly behind me.

Forgetting I had a bad knee and adrenaline I hopped to the front door and opened it to find my entire front porch covered in cooking oil. Hopped across the grass to see the 4-5 bitches running up the block with no way to pursue them. Car and driveway covered in a bag of flour.

This has gone far enough I have my suspicions but of course the front door camera ran out of battery due to all the trick or treaters but the driveway cam only got some blurry images of them running away.

Police report filed. Neighbors checking their ring cams but I don’t expect it will show anything.

Time to invest in an upgraded camera system with better response time and night vision.

Knee throbbing badly now. Mother F**ckers.

View attachment 226304View attachment 226305View attachment 226306View attachment 226307View attachment 226308View attachment 226309View attachment 226310View attachment 226311
The cooking oil and mayonnaise jar seem like the trademark of some particularly stupid mind at best, an evil one if RTC plan was to make you trip on it. Exactly why do you have to go through this every year? I guess stupid kids have stupid parents…

Anyone know the story behind the new chain across the parking lot at the Trinity Bible Church by Allaire? There used to be a good relationship there.
1698840739319.jpeg

Yowza! You must be loved in the neighborhood. Any other houses on the block get hit?
not that we heard. I have a pretty good idea who this is, my 16 year old is working on his underground network at the HS because as we all know, when these coward punk kids do this the first thing they can't resist doing is bragging about it.

not that we heard. I have a pretty good idea who this is, my 16 year old is working on his underground network at the HS because as we all know, when these coward punk kids do this the first thing they can't resist doing is bragging about it.

These kids are teenagers. Kids do dumb shit. I understand you're mad but calling teenagers coward punk kids on the internet doesn't do much but drop anger on a message board.

And anyone saying you're going to sit outside with a gun is fucking absurd. IDGAF if it's a joke or not. It's over the line.

Y'all are free to post what you want but personally I would prefer we not become an anger-venting, shoe-throwing, old people gathering place.

I would prefer we not become an anger-venting, shoe-throwing, old people gathering place.
I'll never look at the term "shoe-throwing" the same after this happened:
George Bush Shoe Dodge GIFs | Tenor

These kids are teenagers. Kids do dumb shit. I understand you're mad but calling teenagers coward punk kids on the internet doesn't do much but drop anger on a message board.

And anyone saying you're going to sit outside with a gun is fucking absurd. IDGAF if it's a joke or not. It's over the line.

Y'all are free to post what you want but personally I would prefer we not become an anger-venting, shoe-throwing, old people gathering place.
I do apologize for my poor joke, and it was just that. I’ve edited it and again…sorry. I should limit my posts on chemo days.

I get what you’re saying, but what they did to Ian is wrong. The oil thing is a clear indication their idea of fun was to get somebody to rush out because of the window banging and slip on the oil, damn the consequences. Thankfully that wasn’t the case. Also, instead of enjoying the show they ran because the inner coward in them. Dumb idea and dumber implementation of it, these kids are poised for a Nobel prize or find the cure for cancer, no doubt. If Ian slipped and broke his leg would they still be just dumb kids? Also, I resent the assumption that all kids do dumb stuff, I was a really nice kid, just got stupider with age.

OK point taken but i wasnt generalizing about all teenagers in my rant last night. I was ranting about these specific ones, as like you I am parent. one current teenager and 2 of which were formerly teenagers now in there 20s. the two that were home were just as wound up about it as me and could not imagine doing that to anyone's property.

I did not intend to incite a virtual riot just venting, so I will just remove what I wrote and end the debate with that point.

That's an ageist comment. Personally, I found the pranks funny. A little over the top, but funny.

You're not much older than me so I guess I dislike my own kind?

As a former teenager of questionable decision-making abilities, that sort of mischief is like next-level shit. When we were kids it was TP and maybe, maybe the occasional egg. Whole jars of mayo is really impressive (not in a good way). Bottles of oil? What teenager has this much disposable cash?

Maybe @iman29 should go to the supermarkets in the area and ask for footage of kids buying carts full of mayo & oil?

They probably had one their idiot friends filming it for some stupid tictok challenge or something.
That’s usually their downfall when they post their crimes online.

I bet the mayo, oil and flour were all together in their parent's cabinet? It's kinda funny ...but not if it happened to me. 🤪

As a former teenager of questionable decision-making abilities, that sort of mischief is like next-level shit. When we were kids it was TP and maybe, maybe the occasional egg. Whole jars of mayo is really impressive (not in a good way). Bottles of oil? What teenager has this much disposable cash?

Maybe @iman29 should go to the supermarkets in the area and ask for footage of kids buying carts full of mayo & oil?

Eh I had a work friend who was training for a marathon about 20 years ago in Keansburg - he was 5 miles from home on a cold winter day when kids drove up and slammed a full milkshake against his back. He was pissed at the time but we laughed about it for years.

View attachment 226320

That's an ageist comment. Personally, I found the pranks funny. A little over the top, but funny.
it would have been hilarious to see me or someone in my family slip and fall on the oil and get injured temporarily or permanently.

it would have been hilarious to see the jar of mayonnaise crash through my bay window and have shards of glass all over me.

i was laughing so hard last night while I was cleaning this all up and today when spent money i didnt need to spend on oil absorbent for my driveway and front porch area so no one falls on it or tracks it into my house.

yep i am still laughing. I'll see if they have any friends in FL who would stop by your place next time and share the experience.

it would have been hilarious to see me or someone in my family slip and fall on the oil and get injured temporarily or permanently.

it would have been hilarious to see the jar of mayonnaise crash through my bay window and have shards of glass all over me.

i was laughing so hard last night while I was cleaning this all up and today when spent money i didnt need to spend on oil absorbent for my driveway and front porch area so no one falls on it or tracks it into my house.

yep i am still laughing. I'll see if they have any friends in FL who would stop by your place next time and share the experience.

giphy_4108103337_eb79aa91aa8f0ec1406c0e38ad4edb0c50d4b4de.gif

PS nice touch to add a threat. Gated community - good luck getting in.

What, no potato shoved in an exhaust pipe??

Back
Top Bottom