Things that make you frown :(

Twice today I got passed by clowns with less than 2 ft clearance. First was a USPS mail truck going up Lindbergh. I tried to catch him on a stop to remind him of the state law but he took off before I got to him. Second was a Hunterdon County Fire police SUV. Seriously? 2 months to go in the stink

Twice today I got passed by clowns with less than 2 ft clearance. First was a USPS mail truck going up Lindbergh. I tried to catch him on a stop to remind him of the state law but he took off before I got to him. Second was a Hunterdon County Fire police SUV. Seriously? 2 months to go in the stink
Yeah, I'm always surprised by the "professionals" driving by me and being WAY to close.
School busses, UPS, oil delivery trucks and many more

Side note: One of the Amazon electrics came up behind me on yesterday's ride and I didn't hear it until it was about 2 feet behind me. Seems strange that the electric cars need to make some kind of noise, but electric commercial vehicles don't? 🤷

Side note: One of the Amazon electrics came up behind me on yesterday's ride and I didn't hear it until it was about 2 feet behind me. Seems strange that the electric cars need to make some kind of noise, but electric commercial vehicles don't? 🤷
The guberment mandated noise EVs make cuts out after ~18 mph. Low speed only, so if he's passing you at speed, you probably won't hear him coming. It's not very loud on my Mach E and comes out a speaker mounted in front. Don't know what the Amazon electrics have but may be hard to hear.

Yeah, I'm always surprised by the "professionals" driving by me and being WAY to close.
School busses, UPS, oil delivery trucks and many more
You fools, pros know better. The older you get, the closer it seems everybody paases you by, ask me how I know...
School busses used to be my nemesis. Got coal rolled by them a few times!
I didn't know school busses now had smoke stacks, I thought that was the case only in KY...

You fools, pros know better. The older you get, the closer it seems everybody paases you by, ask me how I know...

I didn't know school busses now had smoke stacks, I thought that was the case only in KY...

There's no "seems" about it. I get passed constantly and most give you at least 3-4 ft. The mail guy today was at a crest of a hill where he couldn't see so he passed really close. Apparently waiting 10 seconds so he could see clearly would have ruined his schedule. The fire police guy I didn't get - it was a clear stretch on Manners rd and no one coming in the other direction. Maybe texting.

I haven't had quite the bad experiences here that you have, but I'm definitely going to get killed one of these days trying to get past a landscaping truck/trailer that's parked in the middle of one of the back roads around here. Pretty sure I've griped about that in another thread already though 😂

Or, the road is in great condition until a car is coming from behind and then your road ahead goes to shit and you need to get around it.

I went to a movie theater after 2+ yrs and realized why I hate going to them, with people constantly talking, on the phone with the brightness turned up to the maximum, and constantly eating or snack bags making crinkling (sounds). I understand popcorn and drinks are part of the going to movie theater experience but it drives me up the wall.

I know it's a me problem :(

I went to a movie theater after 2+ yrs and realized why I hate going to them, with people constantly talking, on the phone with the brightness turned up to the maximum, and constantly eating or snack bags making crinkling (sounds). I understand popcorn and drinks are part of the going to movie theater experience but it drives me up the wall.

I know it's a me problem :(
Not you. I have the same issue. I'd rather watch movies on my $200 TV than deal with audiences.

I go to the movies maybe once a year and when I do it's for some big special movie so last thing I want to be doing is eating snacks and looking at my phone.

Rode a minute into the trailhead and had to walk over a downed tree. That's when i noticed the smell, dead organic everything. Looks like i ran over something terrible. It looked like brown mud, imbedded with hair. Some got on my hand so i went to smell it and touched my nose. I rinsed everything off in the lake. The worst indescribable smell over.

Realizing I lost the hose part to my mini hand pump. I can order a new hose part but I think the one I need is out of stock. Wound up buying a whole new pump which guarantees I'll find the hose to the original one soon.

Back
Top Bottom