Things that make you frown :(

you like it so far? i have what must be the previous iteration (internal routing goes into the downtube instead of the top) and i love it. Its most noticable when i go to ride my other road bike and i cant figure out how i ever rode that thing regularly.

Yep first ride was great - very comfortable.

Not sure what Trek did to @Santapez , but it's pretty obvious what it did to you and yet you're still a fanboy. That's serious love!

ha if your gonna call me fan boy at least get it at the right thing, idc about bike brand, but the shop iv been going to forever is a trek dealer so . . . . .

ha if your gonna call me fan boy at least get it at the right thing, idc about bike brand, but the shop iv been going to forever is a trek dealer so . . . . .
I'm confused by both your reply and the oddly spaced/numbered ellipsis! But yeah, I obviously meant Trek, I just thought that explicitly mentioning the brand twice in the same period would be redundant.

I'm confused by both your reply and the oddly spaced/numbered ellipsis! But yeah, I obviously meant Trek, I just thought that explicitly mentioning the brand twice in the same period would be redundant.

I'm saying I really dont care what brand the bike is as long as I buy it at the lbs iv been using forever.

I just find their bikes to be too filled with weird proprietary stuff. Moreso than many other companies.

As a company they are kind of OK. The owner of Trek has been very nice to me, bought me many alcoholic drinks and seafood.

Their factory in Wisconsin was pretty cool and I really enjoyed getting paid to race on a World Cup course at their factory.

The only thing on my treks that I can think of that are specific to trek is the knock block headset, and the isospeed in my roadbike. Neither has been a cause of problems.....

The only thing on my treks that I can think of that are specific to trek is the knock block headset, and the isospeed in my roadbike. Neither has been a cause of problems...
Honestly, when they teamed up
With Volkswagen is when I knew they would never be for me.

Another year, no bugs. I mean, who wants bugs? But opening up the pool, general yardwork, there were always mosquito larva swimming around. Zilch. I mean, who likes mosquito except all the birds and animals that live on them? Every day I go out to the pool in the morning and rescue drowning bugs, beetles, whatever that are in the pool. Yet again, as the last few, no bugs in the pool. We don't even close our screen on the sliding glass door, so dog can come and go, because nothing comes in. I don't know, but no bugs makes me frown.

Last edited:
Another year, no bugs. I mean, who wants bugs? But opening up the pool, general yardwork, there were always mosquito larva swimming around. Zilch. I mean, who likes mosquito except all the birds and animals that live on them? Every day I go out to the pool in the morning and rescue drowning bugs, beetles, whatever that are in the pool. Yet again, as the last few, no bugs in the pool. We don't even close our screen on the sliding glass door, so dog can come and go, because nothing comes in. I don't know, but no bugs makes me frown.

covid killed them! no mosquitos is always a good thing

Speaking of mosquitos, they just released the first GMO mosquitos here in Florida to combat dengue and zika

https://www.sciencenews.org/article...fied-us-florida-keys-pest-control-zika-dengue

Back
Top Bottom