Things that make you frown :(

Wanted to buy a new CSU for my Fox 36 about a year ago, shopped around and could have bought it new for $300, but I decided that, since my repair was rated as functional as new by Fox when they serviced it, I would take a pass. Went shopping for it...it’s now almost $600!

Brand New tire lasted exactly 5 rides and maybe 150 miles. 🤬

Second time in the month the other tire that got cut lasted maybe 3 weeks.

Something clearly sliced it and then the tube pushed thru and blew out the sidewall. It exploded so loud it scared the shit out of me and the person I was riding with today. Lucky it was on a flat road. Pun NOT intended. FML

DB84F723-7626-4A05-B11A-3A26A0996A8D.jpeg
08596ED0-28C4-4526-9635-857A5F205940.png

Something clearly sliced it and then the tube pushed thru and blew out the sidewall. It exploded so loud it scared the shit out of me and the person I was riding with today. Lucky it was on a flat road. Pun NOT intended. FML

View attachment 159989
View attachment 159990
Ya gonna' patch it from the inside?
I did to my studded tire since it was so expensive, and it worked fine.
I glued a large patch inside the tire and glued the rip closed and it's lasted all year.

Ya gonna' patch it from the inside?
I did to my studded tire since it was so expensive, and it worked fine.
I glued a large patch inside the tire and glued the rip closed and it's lasted all year.

Not sure I really want to take a chance with higher PSI on a road tire just not worth the risk if that blows out when I’m on a fast downhill I’m F*cked.

Not sure I really want to take a chance with higher PSI on a road tire just not worth the risk if that blows out when I’m on a fast downhill I’m F*cked.

Iv done it on road tires with tubes before with good luck. Not sure how bad yours is but some support added to the inside is all you need

View attachment 159989
View attachment 159990
w010-0611.jpg

Back
Top Bottom