Things that make you frown :(

Sitting in the ER right now 3 months and 2 days after the last time my MIL fell and shattered her shoulder, she fell again early this morning.

Assisted living place did its thing since she was able to press her assistance pendant and they called us to let us know. The difference is now she is 45 min drive from us so my wife had to wake me out of a comatose ZZquill assisted sleep to come with her here. Yes she drove not me.

Bad laceration to the side of her face and her wrist is pretty swollen - X-rays pending. Opposite side of the shoulder she broke but it’s her dominant hand.

Sigh. 😢
Got home at 5am. Back out the door at noon to go see her at her assisted living place. Lucky she didn’t need to be admitted for anything at the hospital.

Radial wrist fracture and 4 stitches to the side of her face above her eye like a hockey player. No concussion or CAT scan issues.

Like deja vu from December but at least this time shes in this place where they can take care of her 24 x 7.

Now for another 3 months of recovery. ☹️

I've got a toilet in my car, too. But it's a mini van, so my kids get to poop inside without an audience.

For the record, this dude parked next to "the urinal" and had a bunch of toys out that his kid/grandkid was playing with. I didn't take a picture of a child pooping in the parking lot 🤣

That guys parking also makes me frown

Always confused when people park incorrectly at the bat cave.

as of yesterday I lost access to Trailforks. Googling, I found answers like clear your browsing data and turn off extensions. I did that.
And restart computer, then I CAN get on Trailforks, but only once, if I load another page I can't go back to Trailforks without repeating
the whole procedure. Any recommendations? It's the same if I use Google or Edge.
Capture.JPG

as of yesterday I lost access to Trailforks. Googling, I found answers like clear your browsing data and turn off extensions. I did that.
And restart computer, then I CAN get on Trailforks, but only once, if I load another page I can't go back to Trailforks without repeating
the whole procedure. Any recommendations? It's the same if I use Google or Edge.
View attachment 210490

Can you get in once on chrome and once on edge? Or just once between them?

Can you get in once on chrome and once on edge? Or just once between them?
I usually only use chrome, I can get in every time if I clear browsing and restart computer

something else I noticed, in my favorites bar the icon for trailforks changes to an icon for pink bike all by itself

Last edited:
I usually only use chrome, I can get in every time if I clear browsing and restart computer

something else I noticed, in my favorites bar the icon for trailforks changes to an icon for pink bike all by itself
It might be OK now, I tried the accept all cookies option and it seems to work now, time will tell

I spoke too soon, it's back in stink mode

Last edited:
For the record, this dude parked next to "the urinal" and had a bunch of toys out that his kid/grandkid was playing with. I didn't take a picture of a child pooping in the parking lot 🤣
I'd let my kid shit on a potty in the middle of a parking lot vs. a port-o-john 10/10 times, no question.

Don’t forget to rotate those tires, fam. Worked a 15hr day and then had to deal with a blowout on the way home. This is what I found. Further inspection shows all four look the same. Also, what happened to tire stores actually having tires in stock? I talked to four shops and they all told me they only keep generic off brand shit in inventory….everything else has to be ordered. I swear in the past I’ve just strolled into a shop, picked out a decent set, and was out the door in a couple hours with fresh shoes. So now I’m stuck driving on a donut with three other tires that could go any minute while I wait on the shop to get my order in. FML.

1680629377847.jpeg

Don’t forget to rotate those tires, fam. Worked a 15hr day and then had to deal with a blowout on the way home. This is what I found. Further inspection shows all four look the same. Also, what happened to tire stores actually having tires in stock? I talked to four shops and they all told me they only keep generic off brand shit in inventory….everything else has to be ordered. I swear in the past I’ve just strolled into a shop, picked out a decent set, and was out the door in a couple hours with fresh shoes. So now I’m stuck driving on a donut with three other tires that could go any minute while I wait on the shop to get my order in. FML.

View attachment 210811
Jeez. Glad nothing worse !

This Grill is only 2 years old. Was nice and shiny and I like the extra cooking space. But Already thjngs are rusting and I keep this one covered.

No we didn’t cook the critter.

Ordered these generic stainless steel off Amazon they will be here tmw

FC0991D7-07DE-44B3-9EBD-07754C31A1D6.jpeg86152899-94A6-40A3-B46B-E27B16B9A046.jpeg2D43BBF9-4D7C-4B56-AC06-A963EC9B7058.png

Back
Top Bottom