Things that make you frown :(

Finally fell victim to the burglary crime wave sweeping the nation. Just checked Amazon today and they (actually Fedex) delivered 2 cases of canned cat food last Wednesday - never saw it. Some chump grabbed a heavy box thinking something good was in there - hope they have cats! 75 clams down the tubes.

Finally fell victim to the burglary crime wave sweeping the nation. Just checked Amazon today and they (actually Fedex) delivered 2 cases of canned cat food last Wednesday - never saw it. Some chump grabbed a heavy box thinking something good was in there - hope they have cats! 75 clams down the tubes.
NJ or FL? Video?

This is important because we established two things:

1 ) the current conversion rate of the @rick81721 's clam to the USD is actually 1. Shocker!
2 ) you're a better person than I am, I would have wished the burglar had lost his/her eyeglasses and thought it was canned tuna...fancy feast ensued!

Since it's Amazon, they'll usually refund you pretty easily.

Really? Even something stolen? I contacted the seller but just to confirm it was delivered.

take a walk around the property - look in the bushes.
if it was kids, they'd want to make a quick decision if they want to carry it or not.

I rode past 3 guys riding in Wawayanda yesterday and one of them was wearing a baseball cap instead of a helmet. Dude was riding one of those Intense 951 mail-order bikes. People that spend $3K on a carbon full-suspension bike but won't spend $100 for a halfway decent helmet. That makes me frown, and it hurts all of us.

FedEx in my community has a tendency of putting stuff between cars or near mailbox :mad:

The trucker today who nearly ran me off the turnpike as he changed lanes without looking. He didn't take kindly to my middle finger and went out of his way to try and do it again. If it was one with the "how am I driving?" phone number I would have called. Dude was a menace to not only me but others as well. Changing lanes often and like he was in a sports car, not an 18 wheeler. My guess now, that my blood pressure has receeded, is that the shortage of truck drivers will make it so there are more of these miscreants out there. Be careful....

The trucker today who nearly ran me off the turnpike as he changed lanes without looking. He didn't take kindly to my middle finger and went out of his way to try and do it again. If it was one with the "how am I driving?" phone number I would have called. Dude was a menace to not only me but others as well. Changing lanes often and like he was in a sports car, not an 18 wheeler. My guess now, that my blood pressure has receeded, is that the shortage of truck drivers will make it so there are more of these miscreants out there. Be careful....
Dial #77 to report aggressive drivers

Back
Top Bottom