Things that make you frown :(

got a camera notification during my work call just now and figured it was a delivery.

FedEx is the absolute worst between the horrible driving, parking and this kind of delivery. After my short stint delivering for UPS a few winters back one thing I can say is they make it a point in the training and enforcement if you do this you will get fired. Fedex is a bunch of independent LLC's and drivers using the name.

Hope that package he flung onto my front porch wasnt fragile!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

got a camera notification during my work call just now and figured it was a delivery.

FedEx is the absolute worst between the horrible driving, parking and this kind of delivery. After my short stint delivering for UPS a few winters back one thing I can say is they make it a point in the training and enforcement if you do this you will get fired. Fedex is a bunch of independent LLC's and drivers using the name.

Hope that package he flung onto my front porch wasnt fragile!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i like when they pile something heavy right in front of the screen door.

i like when they pile something heavy right in front of the screen door.
I'd say they do that to me about 95% of the time. So much so, that I get really excited when I can just open the door and reach down to get the package without having to actually step outside of the house.

You don't understand, those two extra feet walking with such tight pants would make for an exceptional effort!

Ezpass has sent me over a dozen tickets for a vehicle that isn't even mine and they are impossible to deal with. The tickets just keep stacking up. I Live nowhere near where it's happening and this truck is white and my truck is blue !!

Last edited:
Ezpass has sent me over a dozen tickets for a vehicle that isn't even mine and they are impossible to deal with. The tickets just keep stacking up. I Live nowhere near where it's happening and this truck is white and my truck is blue !!
EZ-Pass is a very odd beast. I have noted over time that on long trips it apparently fails to record at at some points. I guess that I'm lucky over the years in that I haven't been pestered for places that I haven't been.

EZ Pass goes by license plate number, Look at photos on ticket to see the plate.

I got tickets for my Endure Motorcycle that never goes on the highway.

It was same letters and numbers, but not in the same order.

Dyslectic Computers or Humans.

EZ Pass goes by license plate number, Look at photos on ticket to see the plate.

I got tickets for my Endure Motorcycle that never goes on the highway.

It was same letters and numbers, but not in the same order.

Dyslectic Computers or Humans.
It's a temporary plate that they taped to the inside back privacy glass tinted pickup truck window you can't even clearly make out the plate at all. I had temporary plates for all of a week while my old plates were getting transfered. How they keep pinning these on me is ridiculous!

Last edited:
…sitting 3 hours in the urgent care parking lot, waiting to get a PCR test because my wife refuses to believe our Christmas is now fucked. 😢

Post testing edit: We're fucked. Luckily we can move our family gathering to the following week since everyone is off.

Last edited:
covid test i used this link on thursday after spending 30 minutes trying to find available appointments at the local urgent care centers. registration took 2 minutes and drove to the site and was done all within 20 min. They have a decent amount of test sites as well. Heal up!

Back
Top Bottom