Things that I find interesting

http://dirtwire.tv/2013/08/wilderness-101-the-documentary-2/

It's not a blog:

tumblr_nke945f1ya1qc3buto1_500.jpg

http://dirtwire.tv/2013/08/wilderness-101-the-documentary-2/

Recipe? We're cauliflower fans in this house.Wanted to make this then completely forgot about it. Might give it a try this weekend, thanks for the reminder!

rlb, the link won't work on my home pc, but go to hostthetoast dot com and search cauliflower fried rice. The link doesn't work on my desktop, but it is fully accessible from my phone.

We are gonna try the pizza crust as well, but heard its better to make in personal size pies as the crust doesnt get super crisp and may fall apart on larger pies. Any body know dis for troof?

rlb, the link won't work on my home pc, but go to hostthetoast dot com and search cauliflower fried rice. The link doesn't work on my desktop, but it is fully accessible from my phone.

We are gonna try the pizza crust as well, but heard its better to make in personal size pies as the crust doesnt get super crisp and may fall apart on larger pies. Any body know dis for troof?

Uh oh, might not pass the test in this house. Pizza needs to remain horizontal when held only by the outer crust in order for all pizza eating parties to be satisfied.

Link works on my PC
http://hostthetoast.com/cauliflower-fried-rice/

Well, let's not be silly and think califlower crust is going to be like regular dough. You pre cook the crust though and it gets pretty stiff

Well, let's not be silly and think califlower crust is going to be like regular dough. You pre cook the crust though and it gets pretty stiff

Exactly. Can't expect it to taste like a"real" pizza. Although Capers would never know the difference.

I liked it and have made it. I've also tried polenta for pizza crust. Meh. I have a sweet potato crust recipe I want to try.

There is a "mashed cauliflower" (potato) recipe too. Just found a curried cauliflower crockpot recipe to try.

CAULIFLOWER!!!

We do mashed cauli all the time. Steam it well, mash, mix w/ salt pepper and olive oil. Delicious!

Of course the pizza will be different, but if its a guaranteed soft crust it ain't gonna work round here. However that doesn't sound like the case, just need to go easy on the toppings to get a feel for what this crust can support.

rlb, that is the recipe we used, minus the peas and the egg. We also added shrimp. It was really good. I would have preferred a low sodium soy sauce, or maybe my wife was a little heavy handed, but it was still delicious.

Although Capers would never know the difference.
200.gif

Here is the recipe for the crust I used but with different toppings. The crust is good, I was surprised. At new years I even baked it and let it sit for way longer than we wanted and it didn't turn to mush. Non vegetarian peeps liked it too. Shit was gone quick.

:)
I forgot to text you back last night pearly. My hands were covered in adhesive so I couldn't touch my phone.

that thing was doing WORK. i wanted to get a better picture but cars kept passing :(

whenever this album comes on i think of lou; and if he ever had...

It's not a blog:

tumblr_nksw6yiijg1qc3buto1_400.jpg

whenever this album comes on i think of lou; and if he ever had those goggles

Back
Top Bottom