The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

4/15
Last night I removed the 10,000 sticks in my yard from Monday's storm and added them to a pile at the street. I was tried of the pile, so I burnt it. My neighbors love it when I do this.
View attachment 125627View attachment 125629
Yesterday felt nice, today felt cold and I waited out the rain but air was winter where yesterday was spring. This was supposed to be a gif, but giphy was being dumb this morning, so only have this sub par pic.
View attachment 125628
No MTBNJ Bikes, Furniture, Parts, toys, or computers to throw in that fire?

4/15
The Taxman and The Stimulator both delivered Bing-bam.
Then The Sun came out on my ride. Boom.
Costco showed up on the Stoop, and no UPS tax either. BLAMMO!

47091414-8468-4494-8A99-C27BD951C65D.jpeg

Got out on KTM for 4.5 hrs. God made it rain last night so the energy sucking sugar sand was nice and wet. Love me some sandy singletrack after rain.

As I was loading the bike back into the truck a local police patrol stopped by. He agreed that riding street legal enduro bike by myself in the woods is a perfect social distancing activity on such a beautiful day.

As always picked up shit that people forget in the woods.

IMG_20200415_114059504.jpg
IMG_20200415_150625727_HDR.jpg

4/15
Last night I removed the 10,000 sticks in my yard from Monday's storm and added them to a pile at the street. I was tried of the pile, so I burnt it. My neighbors love it when I do this.
View attachment 125627View attachment 125629
Yesterday felt nice, today felt cold and I waited out the rain but air was winter where yesterday was spring. This was supposed to be a gif, but giphy was being dumb this morning, so only have this sub par pic.
View attachment 125628
Why would you burn it on the street and not on your property?

I don’t think the cops can write you up if it’s in control, on your property. On a public street, more likely. Still loved it tho.

Back
Top Bottom