The Scriptless Winter of 2015

eff the recap, I'm about ready to settle for more shots of pizza.
200 (4).gif

Attachments

• 200 (4).gif
    200 (4).gif
    113.2 KB · Views: 100
I do feel that the start times of the races were kind of messed up; I didn’t get to see many races sadly. Always a huge gap when we showed up. All year we talked about we would schedule the race times.

10 hours may be too much, but maybe I can tag along for half of the adventure. I don't have the baller cold gear just yet, just enough to get me by. I would be up for some adventures that stay off the train tracks with a 2.35 tires :)

The structure part is only worthwhile if you can have a specific goal. If you can circle something on the calendar and make a goal that is out of your comfort zone. Spence, I feel like you had a lofty this year, refresh my memory?

I wasn't going to center this again, but since Carson loves it, I may go with the trend.

I would not change anything this year. I would have liked to do a couple bigger/longer MTB events, but nothing worked with our schedule. Maybe next year; Maybe not.

I was hoping to sneak in a ride before our weekend getaway/scout trip, but the weather looks like it has other plans.

Speaking of tacos, we had Grub Hut last night. Man, it was good. It was also all you can eat taco night, but I didn't have that type of appetite.

Last edited:
@pooriggy I was hoping to sneak in a ride before our weekend getaway/scout trip, but the weather looks like it has other plans.
[/QUOTE]
I didn't know you where a boy scout? Where are you going camping.

Yes I can honestly say I ride a shit ton. :cool:

Yes I can honestly say it doesn't transfer into me being faster. :)

Yes I can honestly say I have a very big base to work with. :D

And yes I can honestly say I don't have the discipline to take on a training regime alone. :confused:

Congratulations, Pearl. Great work this season.

BTW- centering your posts and using serif fonts make them seem more inspirational. You need to use background of beach sand or a meadow for the full "Footprints" plaque effect.

Next trend: Cat-poster style.

Congrats! Why manville pizza, you know central pizza is way better.

Last edited:
Congrats again Pearl. I do agree the centered posts are the bees knees, it's is like a higher, wiser power is speaking.

By the way, you will be fine on the tracks with a 2.35", just stay on the ties.

Congrats! Why manville pizza, you know central pizza is way better.

True story. Was grabbing a couple of slices at Central, waiting for them to be heated, & I look to my right on the wall & a roach is climbing up. I have not been back. Manville does make a killer chicken parm.

True story. Was grabbing a couple of slices at Central, waiting for them to be heated, & I look to my right on the wall & a roach is climbing up. I have not been back. Manville does make a killer chicken parm.
Barf.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom