The REAL BIYF

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
2/17
2:22
?

Bonus: two parks, pa canal, baldpate 2 points
The conditions on the climb into Baldpate were total shit, I walked most of the climb. Removed one blow down blocking the trail and rode the Ridge trail back and forth. On the way back, got roasted on the towpath by a guy that was on a hybrid with a kid seat (empty). I grabbed his wheel and the dude was looking back like he was getting ready to time when to start his sprint ?, eventually i let him go.
16ABEF71-369A-41DF-A76D-43C3F7B3FD9B.jpeg

Last edited:

rick81721

Lothar
2:17
2:22
?
The conditions on the climb into Baldpate were total shit, I walked most of the climb. Removed one blow down blocking the trail and rode the Ridge trail back and forth. On the way back, got roasted on the towpath by a guy that was in a hybrid with a kid seat (empty). I grabbed his wheel and the dude was looking back like he was getting ready to time when to start his sprint ?, eventually i let him go.
View attachment 119272

In a hybrid?? Oh how the mighty have fallen! ?

Johnny Utah

BONUS ALERT: Multi-park challenge. Minimum of two parks at 45 minutes each for one point. Each additional park added is a point. If you exceed five parks you will receive ten points total. Challenge lasts from 2/17 to 2/23. One submission per day (meaning you could push for seven multi-park bonuses).

What counts as a park? Well you need to have 45 minutes in the said park and at least five miles. We will use our discretion on this, it is meant to be you are pedaling in a park on a ride, not kicking tires just trying to collect time. I would ultimately like to say a park should be one of those on the trail report area of this page, but that limits things. That being said, the canal path, beach and sandy hook do count.

Johnny Utah

PENALTY ALERT: Goober clause. This is supposed to be a fun event to encourage people to ride their bike, yet there are always a few that feel someone “pissed in their cherrios” or treat the rules like a fine print in a contract for the purchase of a multi-billion dollar company. The moderators of this challenge have no connections to the page or bike industry or this website financially. We put our own time and money in, yet someone always needs to bitch and moan to us like we are hourly employees on a 800 call line. Most of this has occurred in private messages but I do believe there were other ramblings, either way additional conversation on the topic will put you in line for the below penalty.

First offense of moaning and growing = 10% reduction in all time & bonus points. Second offense is 25%. Third you are out.

It starts now, but I should have started it at the beginning. Consider this a gift for the offender/offenders that it starts now.

Now let’s play nice.

Mtbdog

BONUS ALERT: Multi-park challenge. Minimum of two parks at 45 minutes each for one point. Each additional park added is a point. If you exceed five parks you will receive ten points total. Challenge lasts from 2/17 to 2/23. One submission per day (meaning you could push for seven multi-park bonuses).

What counts as a park? Well you need to have 45 minutes in the said park and at least five miles. We will use our discretion on this, it is meant to be you are pedaling in a park on a ride, not kicking tires just trying to collect time. I would ultimately like to say a park should be one of those on the trail report area of this page, but that limits things. That being said, the canal path, beach and sandy hook do count.
Can you use the same parks more than once or does it have to be different parks each day? TY

rick81721

Lothar

And just to be clear - 45 minutes moving time in each park.

Top Bottom