2/12
2:04
https://strava.app.link/JWkyFf3613
Getting some time in before the rain.
C5A2F3F7-67C5-414C-9098-9021D88FFF7D.jpeg

pygmypony

tuesday 2/12
moving time 1:41

daily commute 4 rides no bonuses, but, thanks to NJTransit and their piss poor announcements/signage at Newark Penn, I ended up on the express train to Jersey Ave instead of MetroPark...then realized i was in the last car where the doors don't open at New Brunswick, so ended up taking a train all the way to Princeton Jct...

so...only got home about 2 hours later than usual

Morning Ride
Morning Ride
Afternoon Ride
Evening Ride

also, no bonus...

on the plus side, thanks to @serviceguy i did get caught up on the GearJunkies podcast interviews with JayP and Lael Wilcox...both really good interviews with two exceptional athletes and competitors...it's too bad they got caught up in that drama last year...they both seem like great people, who both love the sport. there's also lots of great stories in both interviews and tons of cool nerd talk about riding, gear, etc...highly recommend listening to both...
sorry @stb222 ...the above post was TUESDAY 2/11 (i try to put the Day and the Date so i can keep track of what i've posted...but i'm just an idiot, so....)

i'm sure tracking this stuff is hard enough, without fat fingers like mine...sorry!

anyways...

here's WEDNESDAY 2/12
moving time 2:27
daily commute, + 1 trip to Astoria to find a lumber yard! no bonus yet (still need to find that damn VW bug)

Morning Ride
tight squeeze
lumbering for biyf
a perfect match
misnamed

by the way...this is the 54th street bike lane!

1581605206955.png

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
sorry @stb222 ...the above post was TUESDAY 2/11 (i try to put the Day and the Date so i can keep track of what i've posted...but i'm just an idiot, so....)

i'm sure tracking this stuff is hard enough, without fat fingers like mine...sorry!

anyways...

here's WEDNESDAY 2/12
moving time 2:27
daily commute, + 1 trip to Astoria to find a lumber yard! no bonus yet (still need to find that damn VW bug)

Morning Ride
tight squeeze
lumbering for biyf
a perfect match
misnamed

by the way...this is the 54th street bike lane!

View attachment 118989
Haha, your dates are often wrong, no biggie as click on the strava to verify I enter it on the correct day.

Top Bottom