The REAL BIYF

Ok, let’s not get carried away here. Kudos to Strickland, but that is the first time and likely the last time I will hear his name. Sure he beat those guys, but they are just out doing a fondo and getting paid to do it. We discuss if stickerland wins this year.

Also, Taylor is the biggest disappointment the US has ever produced.

2/11
2:01
https://strava.app.link/PCXorH1k03
Found 3 out of 5 bonus items for this week’s scavenger hunt. Now I have to find a horse and food truck. How hard could that be?
CECA6839-4B45-4A94-B059-BE9D5C0439EC.jpeg

2/11

1:07

JRA

So I didn't want to do another ride in pouring rain. I waited until after dinner which turned out to be a good call. I had no plan and just rode around for an hour. The roads were dry-ish and traffic was relatively light. It started to drizzle towards the end but overall it was pretty enjoyable. No bonus.

Frank, you are certainly determined to win??
Just getting it out of the way so I can ride without all the stops. If I gotta be outside I want to get credit for it. As you know not a big fan of the cold. Don't like standing still cause I sweat a lot then get cold. I'm in this far with the bonus so might as well do the best I can. You know what I mean?

tuesday 2/12
moving time 1:41

daily commute 4 rides no bonuses, but, thanks to NJTransit and their piss poor announcements/signage at Newark Penn, I ended up on the express train to Jersey Ave instead of MetroPark...then realized i was in the last car where the doors don't open at New Brunswick, so ended up taking a train all the way to Princeton Jct...

so...only got home about 2 hours later than usual

Morning Ride
Morning Ride
Afternoon Ride
Evening Ride

also, no bonus...

on the plus side, thanks to @serviceguy i did get caught up on the GearJunkies podcast interviews with JayP and Lael Wilcox...both really good interviews with two exceptional athletes and competitors...it's too bad they got caught up in that drama last year...they both seem like great people, who both love the sport. there's also lots of great stories in both interviews and tons of cool nerd talk about riding, gear, etc...highly recommend listening to both...

Back
Top Bottom