The Queen got a neo-classic Convertible

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Speaking of superchargers/turbos - the A/C compressor in my GT350 is going and it's starting to whine like a supercharger. The other day a guy pulled up at a red light and asked if it was SCed. I said, "not yet". 700+ whp coming in 2022...

by way of gt500?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Big day today.

Looking at the carfax, the tires have less than 2000 miles on them. mid 2017 date code - carfax has a 2016 report at 24,600, i'm at 26,700
mich pilot sport a/s 3+

Replaced the cabin air filter - very exciting.
Replaced the trunk lid supports, ain't gunna fall on my head now.
Battery has a 2020 date code (bonus!)
but when they put it in, they didn't lock it down. wtf? 1 12mm bolt?
how hard was it to move to the right spot?

1623816521661.png
1623816956566.png

Radio sucks - like it isn't really working.
there is an external amp in the frunk. Door and dash speakers. there are no "back" speakers. not sure what the fader does.
The fiero solved this problem by putting speakers in the headrest - it worked very well.
Porsche has a speaker add-on kit that goes behind the seats in a compartment of the rear deck.
two per side. Got some work to do.

Also - there is a part missing from underneath the car - looks like it redirects air/rain from ending up under the tire.

1623817078566.png

1623817154823.png

Last edited:

GTCHAMPION1

Big day today.

Looking at the carfax, the tires have less than 2000 miles on them. mid 2017 date code - carfax has a 2016 report at 24,600, i'm at 26,700
mich pilot sport a/s 3+

Replaced the cabin air filter - very exciting.
Replaced the truck lid supports, ain't gunna fall on my head now.
Battery has a 2020 date code (bonus!)
but when they put it in, they didn't lock it down. wtf? 1 12mm bolt?
how hard was it to move to the right spot?

View attachment 159908
View attachment 159909

Radio sucks - like it isn't really working.
there is an external amp in the frunk. Door and dash speakers. there is no "back"
The fiero solved this problem by putting speakers in the headrest - it worked very well.
Porsche has a speaker add-on kit that goes behind the seats in a compartment of the rear deck.
two per side. Got some work to do.

Also - there is a part missing from underneath the car - looks like it redirects air/rain from ending up under the tire.

View attachment 159910

View attachment 159911
Rockauto.com 😉

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Rockauto.com 😉

Looks like you are missing an "air dam". They get ground down on parking stops. They are only there to deflect air around the tire. $2 piece of plastic so figure $25 on a P-car.

Now if i could find a part number.....

this doesn't look anything like it.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you have one on the other side, isnt there a part number on there? usually they will only be one digit off from each other . . .

Top Bottom