The Northern Faction heads south for tomorrow's MTBNJ ride!!!

Get well soon Cyclo.....it sounds like a cheese wedge bit ya. Hopefully you'll be better soon and off to a better ride at Allaire. :)

Cyclopath - Sorry to hear! Of all the places, right? I wish you a speedy recovery so you can get back on the bike soon!!

hey cyclo..hope you're doin' okay...

being a PT i've seen a few separated shoulders in my day..depending on the severity, you'll probably want to be in a sling for a week, keep using ice and anti-inflamms and rest it for at least 2-3 weeks...if you have any ??'s let me know

PT is a great idea..it'll help get your range and strength back fo' sho'

:D
You know what they say, if it's physical, it's therapy.:rofl: Hope you feel better soon, Cyclo.

Last edited:
Hey Cyclopath, sorry to hear about the shoulder. That sounds painful. I commend you for the self rescue. You are one tough cookie!!

Please let us know how the doctor goes today. I sure hope you're not off the bike for too long. If it makes you feel any better, it is going to be super frigid later this week, and we may all be indoors.

You are one tough cookie!!

That or just stupid. I'm not sure which.:rofl:

I'm doing great and I really appreciate all of your well wishes. I've been resting, self medicating, specific vitamin/mineral supplementing and PT-esque moving to tolerance. Swelling is less and besides all ground contact areas feeling like chopmeat, it's amazing how much better I feel. I can even brush my teeth today, by myself!!! edit: That is, until the Advil wears off.

I'm trying to talk myself out of avoiding the Dr. edit:forget I said that.
I'll send you a PM, PTGirl, your office might be near me and I'd like to deal with someone that has a concept of my sport.

Hugs to all,
!!But don't touch that arm!! edit: or I'll have to kill you.
:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom