The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

Just aint right...

The real first place was a silver medalist at the Olympics and World Championships so who else has a chance. They should let the guy swim by himself at the next meet and cheer him on his big win

528EB125-C11B-455C-96F1-B9782FE5ADA3.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people might like to have some gear so these steps can be made.
There's never been a shortage of XXL or XXXL athletic clothing, at least in the 40 or so years I've been paying attention to that stuff (I'm 53). Honestly, anything bigger than that, I'm going to say that the doctor they recommend you talk to before starting those steps will tell you to hold off and just modify your diet first.

There's never been a shortage of XXL or XXXL athletic clothing, at least in the 40 or so years I've been paying attention to that stuff (I'm 53). Honestly, anything bigger than that, I'm going to say that the doctor they recommend you talk to before starting those steps will tell you to hold off and just modify your diet first.
Well the article mentions "fat" and if some needs to modify a diet 1st to get down to fat that's a different story.

I'm old enough to remember when people would take steps to fit into clothes they liked. Alternately, they would avoid clothes which they felt were less flattering.

Not the same but what's the deal with old men with "unflattering" bodies walking around without shirts? Used to see it on NJ boardwalks alot and now down here in our community. Come on, man, cover that flab!

I know label rules are strict. So how do they determine the calories if the seed distribution is not equal to that of the control?

09FBF0E0-4A5A-4BA7-ABDB-5D7AE359AA85.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom