The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

Beck

966C1756-9A11-4B43-AB56-C4C84EA62C4F.jpeg

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/Yrc8i84jVhb

Another day of knocking out a ride when it made sense between family things. I made some segments on base to keep it interesting. Some dood who rode it in 2019 was really fast. Will try to snipe some kom's maybe if I can swing an early morning. Temps by 10am are way too hot to push hard.

Now sitting on a pretty secluded beach at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay waiting to take in the sunset while doing our best to stay far from the heat. Daughter doing her best to keep the dog wet until he jumps back into the truck. Jamestown tomorrow.

20210715_191016.jpg

20210715_191646.jpg

The_Mountainside_Menace

#15 Bike fit was complete and I got my road bike and gravel bike adjusted along with shims and wedges on my shoes. Will do the mountain bikes shortly. The road bike felt pretty amazing on its first ride post adjustment. Not sure why I waited so long especially with ACL-less knees. I found out my stance is incredibly wide... so wider spindles were added and they helped a ton to keep my knees tracking correctly (no wonder I never had pain fat biking). Had my saddle too high. I never thought a fit would make a huge difference, but already, I could really feel the adjustments, especially on the flat.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
15/31

I've mainly been riding the CX bike because of the weather, the comfort and the thought (??) that it will help build up my fitness. The downside is the rides have seemed really slow. I decided to take the road bike out today to "try" to push a faster pace. It was faster but far from fast. :p After ~15 days riding in this heat, my legs felt less than snappy.

https://www.strava.com/activities/5631900642

Gordo

So for those that need TM, I plan to do some cutting back at Dickerson Mine this Sunday, 7/18 at 9:00, then go for a ride. If you want to join me, please send me a message so I can provide logistics and have enough tools. Tagging a few people on the list that have a mulligan and need TM.
@Gordo @Beck @GSTim @Pagliacci @VanDbtRiver
Thanks @3MTA3! Beck and I are racing enduro at creek this Sunday, however still interested in throwing some love at DM!

Top Bottom