The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

Caution: For the remainder of this challenge, I may litter this form with pics of Lake Winnipesaukee.

Today was tough. Eight hour car ride towing a trailer, some swimming, put boat in water, really didn’t feel like riding.
https://strava.app.link/ln2vvM0faib
Come to Ascutney for Flow State on Saturday, only 2 hrs away! =p

I hear you re: riding after a long drive. I did it on the way home from Va, and will likely do it on Friday after driving up to VT.

25/31 - 25 or 6 to fore….😉

https://strava.app.link/gcjwKwrjbib
1627222666505.png

Day 25

Back to CR. Saw Dave walking his dog, then Pat & W_B. And like 900 other people. Pretty packed today. Kinda got tired of avoiding people and wrapped it up a tad early.

1:46, 12 miles:

25 days
16 MTB/11 road rides
Total time: 51:28

I may hit the backyard trails later. I might not.

Sorry Dave the pic was too blurry.

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 12.00.55 PM.png

Day 25 - Recovery ride?

I woke up this morning with EVERYTHING sore from yesterday's Shed ride. So I decided it was going to be a road ride. A few days (weeks?) ago, someone posted doing a ride to Dairy Queen. I thought, "you know... I can do that..." ...it's actually a ride I've been wanting to do for years. I knew I had a tailwind heading up the river, but didn't realize just how rough the headwind would be on the return until I started home. So what I had planned to be an easy recovery ride turned into a "that effing hurt..." ride.

There were a lot of boat trailers at the launches today. Evident by the number of boats on the river looking out from the Bristol waterfront.
1627240230004.png

Dairy Queen in Morrisville. I was expecting it to be busier given it was a nice day and fairly hot.
1627240306097.png

Chocolate ice cream. Trying to refill some of the calories burned today...
1627240388610.png

Steady coming and goings from the boat launch:
1627240470305.png

I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow before deciding between dirt or road again. I do need a real easy recover ride after the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom